When did you order Metacycle?

BALZAQ

Hey guys,

I hope you're all as exited as I am.  I ordered two (2), a Silver one and a White one on Aug 23rd.  Also paid for them on Nov 5th.   

Does anyone know when deliveries may start and how many orders do they have?  Please show a list of order holders, that would be nice.

What do you think?

There have been almost no posts on the MetacycIe, eMotorcycle here on our Forum. 
I think you should contact Sondorsx.com for answers to those questions. I’m pretty sure they won’t share info about other owners as that would violate their privacy policy.
This forum is not privy to any of Sondors, the company’s delivery  information. We, other Sondors eBike owners, get shipping notices from the Company as containers hit the docks in LA. and when UPS has them for delivery, or proposed delivery status when we contact the company.

image.jpeg.70856a90dc2fbc70ad15760e3954a35d.jpeg
Reddy Kilowatt
Forum Moderator