2021 SONDORS Premium Fold XS Electric Bike - <190 total miles!

Hey Bill, thanks!  While awaiting the delivery of my Fold XS, I ordered a bunch of "trinkets" on the internet, like a water bottle and cage, mirrors, smartphone holder, Kryptonite folding lock and holster, orange valve caps, and a headlight and taillight.  I also picked up R&M items for my bag, like an electronic tire pump, small tools kit, CO2 bottle, and Joe's tire sealant.  I'm sure there's more to come!  

I've been buying a few "farkles" for my MXS too.

If you are going to use the tire sealant, then you might need a valve core tool.  Since I'm planning for some longer rides, I also picked up a tire patch kit,  boot seals (to cover punctures in the tire itself), and tire irons to go in my bag.  A spare chain, master links, and a chain tool (part of a multi bike tool) was added too.  I've held off buying a spare tube as I don't know what size I'll need after getting Tannus Armour inserts for the tires.

• 3 months later...

For Sale is this 2021 Sondors Fold XS Electric Bike purchased NEW three months ago.   Nagging injuries ("senior") prompts this sale. This Sondors is in EXCELLENT condition with less than 200 miles on the odometer. Key specifications include:

* 750W/80nM geared Bafang hub motor
* 20 mph or 25 mph (unlimited mode) top speed
* 40-60 mile range typical
* 48V 14Ah Lithium-ion battery with Panasonic cells
* 20 amp controller
* Color LCD display
* 12-magnet pedal assist sensors
* 9-level pedal assist, or…
* Throttle only
* Shimano 7-speed derailleur with grip shifter
* Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
* Adjustable front air shocks
* Seat tube rear shock
* 20”x4” all-terrain tires
* 70 pounds without included optional accessories
* 39”x18”x29” folded dimensions
* All factory manuals, tools, etc. included

This premium bike INCLUDES these optional factory and/or aftermarket extra-cost accessories:

* Front and rear fenders - graphite
* Rear aluminum cargo rack - graphite
* Cargo bag
* Selle Royal Respiro gel saddle
* Kryptonite premium folding KryptoLok
* Rear view mirror
* Front head light
* Rear tail light (multi-mode)
* Black smartphone holster
* Black water bottle holster
* Black Schwinn trigger bell

The Sondors Fold XS is SOLD OUT at the factory, and must be ordered for later factory delivery. The Sondors direct factory price is currently $2,199.00, plus $90.00 assembly, plus $97.00 delivery, plus almost $200.00 sales tax = $2,580.00. This near new example is also fitted with $500.00 (+ tax) of accessories, as listed above.

The total price for this fully-equipped Sondors Fold XS is $2,495.00 and is available TODAY!   Cash only.

Pick up in San Diego for free...or I will deliver to you at a public place within SoCal for $60.00. 

1Rd7eC5.jpg

y2PQXUc.jpg

MacO37w.jpg

f8zFMWj.jpg

RjRh9nI.jpg

R9awQMK.jpg

tCCsH4G.jpg

WPv1nTC.jpg

• 1 month later...

New to the forum I haven't pulled the trigger yet I'm considering the fold X versus the fold XS

Like to test ride them 1st

Guess I need to go rent one

My needs -Mostly blacktop, some beach/sand

How did you decide on your model were you able to test ride ?

Thx

Blacktop and sand riding shouldn't be a problem for the Fold X. If you were planning to do any trail riding, I'd recommend the Fold XS because of the added suspension and extra power.

I did not get to test ride my Fold XS before I bought it.

Edited by TheBum

1 hour ago, Boz said:

New to the forum I haven't pulled the trigger yet I'm considering the fold X versus the fold XS

Like to test ride them 1st

Guess I need to go rent one

My needs -Mostly blacktop, some beach/sand

How did you decide on your model were you able to test ride ?

Thx

Mostly from published reviews.🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. It is a good one. I also was thinking to buy this model, but one of my friends convinced me to buy another one. However, I immediately looked for an insurance agency, as I always like to feel that no matter what will happen with my bike it will be covered by insurance but not by my pocket. I chose Simple Bike Insurance Agency because it offers a variety of policies at a reasonable price. Plus, they have good customer service which I always appreciate.

Edited by Lauren116