I bought the Smart Step from  Costco and it is working good, but recently loud clicking started happening.  The clicking usually starts after about 45 - 50 minutes of riding, apparently when the bike gets hot?  The bike has about 190 miles on it and is pretty new.  The chain did come off once and I put it back on, started happening after that.  Any troubleshooting would be helpful.

That might be from one of your Pedal’s Bearings or the Bottom Bracket. Try tightening your BB lock ring(s), slightly. Might check for BB bearing grease. Tighten your crankset bolts. It’s not about heat but a clue is it happens in the same location on every rotation of the crank set.  Make sure you don’t have a damaged tooth on your chainring from hitting a curb or such when you knocked the chain off. 
When your chain came off, what was the cause?  Because it looks like your PAS Magnet disc needs to move closer to its pickup, actually touching. 
‘Thanks for including the video with your query. 
https://sondorsforum.com/topic/2081-visual-map-to-sondors-original-parts/

FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg
          REDDY

I think it is the pedals that are making all the noise.  The chain and other parts seem to be fine.  As far as the chain coming off, I think it was just a fluke since it has not happened since that one time.  Since it is still under warranty, how do I go about getting replacement pedals shipped to me?

You’ll need to contact Sondors.com   Go to the Support link and fill out a Request.
We are a group of Sondors Owners that support other owners and prospectives.
We are not associated with Sondors the company. 
FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg
            REDDY