Sondors Thin - No Power

I've had a Sondors Thin for about 5 years now, and am stumped by a recent issue that seems to be fairly common.

The battery is fully charged, the battery indicator lights on the thumb throttle all light up, the LCD display also powers up, but the LCD shows no battery charge, and no voltage. The pedal assist and throttle do not power the motor despite being powered on.

I did recently turn the bike upside down for a few hours to remove and repair the front tire, but I can't think of any reason that would have caused the issue.

What are my troubleshooting steps? I've already checked all of the connections.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

The only other anomaly, could be the brake lever cut out switch which cuts power to the motor but that shouldn’t effect the battery reserve bars on the LCD. Switch screens and tell me what the actual battery voltage that is displayed on the LCD.   
You can check the brake shut off switches by unplugging the Higo connectors to the brake levers, one by one and see if power is restored. 
FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg

REDDY

• 1 month later...

I am having this same issue with my thin. Battery shows full charge, thumb throttle shows full charge but the LCD battery shows nothing. Disconnected the red (higo?) plugs and nothing changed. Unplugged the green lcd wire and still no power to the back tire. Check all other plugs and all seem good.