Just received my Rockstar and can't get power to the display. Sondors says they don't have instructions online yet. Anyone able to help?  Just solved it by pushing the connectors in tighter,  Rockstar is incredible ride. Kudos to SONDORS!!!

Edited by Brian S
updated
  • 1 month later...

I just unboxed my Rockstar. It's all put together and I am having the same power on issues that you had. I did reseat the cable connection on the display, but no luck. Can someone point me to an online resource that could help me?

Hold on! Before I could post this, my son fixed it. He got it to power on! Press and hold the controller power button for five seconds, the display comes on. Problem solved. However another one popped up. During my first ride, I noticed my front wheel has a serious wobble. I think a trip to the bike shop for a fix will need to happen, it just feels bad that I have to do this for a brand new $2,500.00 bike.

https://shop.sondors.com/pages/assembly

https://vimeo.com/527460231

You should contact Sondors.com and go to support header.

Send us a Picture of the Empty Carton, if it shows damage it will help your case with a new wheel from Sondors, even if you fix the existing. Who doesn’t want a Sondors 3Wheeler?

F15BF769-FA64-43B6-81C9-18B3AD910CC7.jpeg.ec9298ae1f3166d07fe618901feadeab.jpeg

REDDY Forum Moderator