Got the Cruise on Order hoping for early delivery!

I ordered an ABUS lock.  Looking forward to this entire experience.  Just super excited, long time coming for me personally to get a first ebike.  I should also be proactive now, instead of expecting everything to be perfect.  Why not find out what is working already or what issues even if minor are happening so I can manage my expectations. 

Thanks again for being to forward thinking and driving forward!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sondors Community,

I came in advance of receiving my bike.  What I wrote so far must have been uninspiring.

I came in advance because I am counting on Sondors to help me get to my goal in alternate transportation.  IMy plan is to stay positive and grateful.

The waiting is difficult but there is alot I could do to prepare.  Protective gear, GPS, storage.

Anybody else waiting to cruise!

On 2/2/2021 at 2:55 AM, Dannydowntown said:

I ordered an ABUS lock.  Looking forward to this entire experience.  Just super excited, long time coming for me personally to get a first ebike.  I should also be proactive now, instead of expecting everything to be perfect.  Why not find out what is working already or what issues even if minor are happening so I can manage my expectations. 

Thanks again for being to forward thinking and driving forward!

These bike are pretty bomb proof plug and play parts available way better than most choices, get a few tools and pretty much anyone can walk you thru any issue that may arise, new here too but a couple E bikes deep now.