No, it’s electric and it shouldn’t be left outside, even when it’s not raining. Changes in temperature and relative humidity cause condensation to form on internal electrics and electronics. The motor is probably the most vulnerable and most reported damaged on this forum. 
There are a few topics on this forum dealing with water damage and the best recommendations on how to store your bike.

F15BF769-FA64-43B6-81C9-18B3AD910CC7.jpeg.ec9298ae1f3166d07fe618901feadeab.jpeg

REDDY

Reddy,  Thanks for the information.... But I cannot put the bike in our garage, as my wife converted it to a room several years ago.  What if I had it covered and stored it under a solid patio when it looks like rain ?   Asmentioned, I do have a good waterproof bike cover and I live south of San Diego so the weather here is almost always good.  Please let me know what you think about that.    Thanks Again... Steven

Steven, I lived there some years ago.  It’s a Pacific Ocean community. An incident or several isn’t a problem but to continually uses outdoor storage will eventually cause corrosion. Even riding in the rain will not be harmful but continual rain riding, without warm dry storage will create damage. Electric bikes are expected to be kept in a controlled environment. Now if you lived in the desert southwest, where humidity is predominantly very low, it would be better but not ideal. 
A good indicator of how fast rust forms is monitoring its formation on your chain. 
Your Battery Box is not sealed or water proof and because the battery inside heats-up when used and again when charged, then cools, it promotes condensation on everything inside including controller components. The same mini weather system goes on inside the motor, and although regular riding will not involve water incursion, moist air will find its way into the motor case. Any interior space even an un-heated garage will be warmer and dryer than your patio.
If your handy, a few sheets of plywood could become a eBike storage environment, on your patio and a small computer fan inside to circulate air, not draw in air, along with a low wattage light bulb will inhibit condensation and dry the interior and everything inside. It will also provide security for your bike. Even Andi, our forum admin, had his Sondors stolen and police found it in a shallow river, where it was abandoned after the thief ran out of battery power. Be sure you record all your bike information and add it to a free registry just in case. 
06C8EFE8-528D-4031-8AA1-5082D3D11A46.jpeg.bdaa6f7e8ce75baceab074228d74de6d.jpeg

REDDY