Hello I recently put the down payment on the new motorcycle and and are continuing with the payment plan. I've been unable to get a reply from my emails after placing the order. Got a loan from my bank to pay in  full but they required sales tax form title information VIN number etc because this is a motor vehicle and not a bicycle. Is anyone got any kind of info if they're going to issue VIN numbers for people who want to take a loan out? Thanks Joe

Hello, and welcome to the Sondors Owners Forum, not Sondors.com.

We are not connected to Sondors, the Company as stated in the user agreement you read and signed when you joined. We are privately owned and operated by Sondors eBicycle owners, at least so far.  We were formed to help Sondors ebike owners &  prospective, with maintenance problems, upgrades and customizations, by us, the member owners.  
Please direct all your Sondors Metacycle inquiries to Sondors.com.

‘Thanks

51A52D33-8870-471C-A6C4-507D90641B6F.jpeg.a5504fabdc5aa72ab0d4730c2bd75fe1.jpeg

REDDY KILOWATT FORUM MODERATOR