You probably have two options. Either contact Sondors.com, fill out a trouble ticket Request under the support header on their home page.  This is probably the time consuming option and I’m sure they’ll replace the saddle or seat post. Especially if they can determine that it’s not due to some accident. 
OR, use 5 minute Epoxy or Cyanoacrylates Adhesive, commonly called Super Glue. 

Incidentally. I no longer use the Seat Post that came on my Sondors but needed a longer one and the very expensive carbon fiber 3T post I bought also developed about 10° of rotation of the seat but the doesn’t come off. In my case, I decided that this little bit of wiggle room afforded me some position adjustment when I ride and so far I haven’t used any adhesive to secure it to fixed. But that was my plan. 
So it’s probably not a too common a failure but can occur,  even on a seat post that cost over a 100$. 

FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg

REDDY 

Chip.
Our bikes are quite different breeds but I’m now 6’, was about an inch taller, but the seat post on my 2015 Original Sondors would work for my height,  but it left little seat post left in the seat tube, for rigidity or strength, when my legs were extended for my bike fit. The Original Sondors was built with bare-bone components, not bad, but the models have seen substantial upgrades in components.  Yours is the pinnacle of the Sondors Hub Motor Evolution. Every aspect has seen real refinements. 
 For max efficiency your legs should reach full extension just before your knees lock, so just a slight bend in your legs as they move backwards in the pedal stroke without your hips rocking in the saddle. I don’t know if there is an actual precise ratio but when it’s too short you know it. I was also interested in replacing mine with carbon fiber. Not so much for weight saving but my seat post, stem and handle bars are a matched 3T set. Nice upgrade and looks good. They are pretty worn now but they're 5 year old and seen a lot of wear. 
‘Don’t forget to add pictures of you MXS and your adventures in our Gallery and keep us updated on your upgrades. 
28C2D9CE-B578-4127-BAC2-8C3252C2F97E.jpeg.87bfeff53ceffea891c43669e97ae427.jpeg

REDDY

• 8 months later...

Hi - Newbie here, and have a seat post length problem as well.  Original seat post on my X is a tad too short.  Reddy, are these seat posts standard size and would you recommend the same post you bought?  At 218lbs, going carbon on a seat tube isn't going to amount to a hill of beans, but I'm very curious to what you and others have had success with!  Many thx!

If I remember correctly, the first couple of releases of Sondors’ Original Fat’s, used a weird 31.6 post & seat tube (¿) and I shimmed my 27.2 x 400mm - 3T carbon post to fit. I believe the newer Sondors X use the most popular 27.2 posts now. Don’t take my word for it though, measure, because manufacturing update can change during successive production runs.  
FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg
Standard ? 
Yeah :  https://www.sheldonbrown.com/seatpost-sizes.html

REDDY