Roger van

Motor temp stays 59 degrees

I finally got my sondors thin (2017) To show motor temp and it seems to be stuck on 59 degrees.  Is this normal?  Moved speed up to 3 and no change in temp.  Was looking for a doc that might show all the settings for the lcd. All I could find was a general video and more for a fat tire.  Anyone else have this??

Interesting, what did you finally do to get it to show? 
Our Bafang 8Fun Geared Hub motors don’t have Temperature Sensors. What your are seeing is the ambient air temperature in centigrade, C°. . That’s 138° Fahrenheit  F°.  What’s still unclear,  is if it’s measured inside the controller or LCD. 
You can find the Manual here on the forum. The same KD-51C is for several models of newer Sondors including Fats and Thins. 
F15BF769-FA64-43B6-81C9-18B3AD910CC7.jpeg.ec9298ae1f3166d07fe618901feadeab.jpeg

REDDY

My outside temp was registering 88 degrees as it was pretty hot.  That is why I questioned the 59  It is the newer thin that I have.  Anyway, not that it is a big deal as I barely ever go past 1 when I ride.  I use the throttle when I have too much hill as I have bad knees.... Awesome bike.  Really liking the MXS and hope to have that in my garage sometime.  Great fun and great riding.  Thanks for feedback