Hello everyone I am introducing myself.

Eddie in New York City near Chinatown, I received my Sondors Fold X two days ago and I am thrilled after riding it for one minute. I rode all day until 3 am and the battery was still showing more than half full. It’s a wonderful bike. My trouble is finding cool tech accessories such as front rack or basket. I really like the holding black system by Brompton allowing to clip all sorts of large baskets or even luggage. I wander if it would be possible to adapt it on the Sondors frame which was a missing two holes in order to make it work. Every other items for bikes are pretty standard and hurt the esthetic of the Sondors. Sondors can you please make such great accessories like Brompton or can you partner with them to adapt their invention to Sondors?

if anyone knows of cool design and practical systems for carrying stuff as well as maybe a passenger, please let me know, I am browsing amazon for hours of frustration.

Also, are there some straps that can be used to lift Sondors up the stairs with more ease? And could there be a place where in the frame a tracking device could be placed in discreetly for locating the bike if it’s stolen?

Special thanks to Marcia at Sondors who sent me the bike exactly on time.

ps: the package was missing a wheel nut or bolt plastic protector, I’m not sure where to get some.

2233AB4A-A8BF-431F-93F8-80CDAA1F55CB.jpeg

5F636E96-DFC2-4560-A2C2-AB85C6594CFE.jpeg

2749D04F-EC87-4841-9C46-F0D7166E0DE6.jpeg

BBABDB51-25EE-4F2B-858C-CE961DC68424.jpeg

08890547-5F22-48D3-AA3B-B10DB2315EC0.jpeg

5DD81362-BD5E-4474-91E4-33A443DE0C41.jpeg

4483E2D8-5892-4C45-AA3D-6686D0588B21.jpeg