Do they have the Sondor spokes in stock?  What size are we supposed to get as I have a broken back Spoke as well.  The shop wants to keep my bike for 3 weeks to fix it as they do not take orders and then bring the bike the day before... too many people never came back.... One person poops their pants and we all have to wear diapers!!  I think I will try to install myself as it would be a good thing to know.  Just would like to know the size.

Did you put them in yourself?? I am thinking about doing just that.   I got my Thin in 2017, I would assume it is a 29 inch wheel right?.   Thank you for your quick reply

well, I got my spokes and they are too short.  Looks like I need more like 230 mm or 232 mm.  In my effort, I lost the old nipple inside the rim.  Now I hear it rattle as I ride.  I was hoping to be able to replace without removing my back tire.... looks like now I will have to.  Never as easy as they show on youtube......

Yeah, I found it helpful to have a cup of coffee handy when I built Quality Origin8 Double Wall rims with quality. thicker, Sapim, 12g spokes (  https://www.sapim.be/spokes )  to replace the stock wheels.  Spokes are not all the same and some of those cheap eBay spoke buys, are made from used North Korean Wire Coat Hangers.  I built a narrower front wheel on a 80mm rim to mount a smaller 26 X 4.0 Front tire, because those massive 4.9" stock Choyang front tires make the Original handle like a Bus. For the rear, I built the 100mm wider rim, because I wanted not only a larger tire footprint and contact patch  but a more robust wheel because, I often carry an extra 75 pounds on the rear rack and panniers with a 4.7" Vee Tire Co Tires. 

0F9DF6FB-0549-450E-B136-82E89FD963F8.thumb.jpeg.ad4d6572ddf09699c4e8471d499c9e40.jpeg

6A69E109-7CCC-4518-A13D-5BCA09D39AED.thumb.jpeg.5dbb1d915492e6d6eef0ee89a3282cd4.jpegI like the Vee Tire Mission Command II tires but unfortunately, it appears that they are no longer available. 

443E14FB-020B-4D0A-A37C-4507D4FE82DD.thumb.jpeg.6a6bb0bae9bfa1d1b06e6578afd7422d.jpeg
Actually removing the tire will be good practice for when you have a flat, 15 miles from your house. 
CE345305-38BF-401E-ADCD-9BA38FDA3EC9.thumb.jpeg.6491afb2423118612f426b9168a7bb77.jpeg
28C2D9CE-B578-4127-BAC2-8C3252C2F97E.jpeg.87bfeff53ceffea891c43669e97ae427.jpeg

REDDY

So sorry.  228 from seller definitely worked as I noted below.  Maybe the elbows on yours are different? 

I took my wheel off and replaced 4 spokes and I'm not a bike mechanic.  Good luck.  

Hey Roger.  I ended up getting them from eBay.  This seller sent them quick and no problem.  228mm 14 gauge.  $19 total with shipping for 16 spokes.  

https://www.ebay.com/usr/childhood_dreams?ul_noapp=true

No worries, it was a lesson learned about bike spokes that wasn't all that expensive.  I feel I learned a lot about this and am ready to tackle the next project as I am so enjoying biking on these Sondors bikes.   In doing this I see how easy it is to replace the tube and tires and how to true a wheel.... which I am still a little sketch on. :)  I do appreciate the feedback and love that I can post on this forum and get feedback right away.  Happy biking and thank you again for your input.  It was very much appreciated