I searched but came up empty.  With the number of these bike on the road now I find it very hard to believe there is no plug and play headlight/taillight combo on the market.  Most competitive bikes have lights out of the box, or at least available as an upgrade.  Nothing from Sondors, and from what I can tell, nothing in the plug and play aftermarket.

I am missing something?

Thanks!

These have been in the marketplace for 5 years and some can include a horn option but more and more vendors are dropping them from their listings. 

https://boltonebikes.com/collections/electrical-accessories/products/new-led-headlight-and-tail-light

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32761134632.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.32.656c5d38lFeFfy

Member Josh Wardel created his own system but I’m don’t think his got much of a response on the forum so I don’t think he’s producing them.

https://sondorsforum.com/topic/1683-brake-light-system/?tab=comments#comment-4917

06C8EFE8-528D-4031-8AA1-5082D3D11A46.jpeg.bdaa6f7e8ce75baceab074228d74de6d.jpeg
         REDDY

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Reddy Kilowatt said:

These have been in the marketplace for 5 years and some can include a horn option but more and more vendors are dropping them from their listings. 

https://boltonebikes.com/collections/electrical-accessories/products/new-led-headlight-and-tail-light

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32761134632.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.32.656c5d38lFeFfy

Member Josh Wardel created his own system but I’m don’t think his got much of a response on the forum so I don’t think he’s producing them.

https://sondorsforum.com/topic/1683-brake-light-system/?tab=comments#comment-4917

06C8EFE8-528D-4031-8AA1-5082D3D11A46.jpeg.bdaa6f7e8ce75baceab074228d74de6d.jpeg
         REDDY

Yes, I found that too but I am not sure I would call this plug and play:  "This is NOT compatible with any stock motor controllers from Sondors, etc)"

Edited by cmarshack

If I were you I’d contact Bolton and ask if they have access to the ones that are. He’s more familiar with Rad Rovers. 
Since newer Sondors controllers use a proprietary communication protocol there is a problem with aftermarket LCD compatibility but I’ve not heard of lighting problems but the second option listing clearly states: "PASION E BIKE Bicycle Lights LED Brake light 48V 36V 24V Warning Light Electric Bicycles Cycling Rear Light Tail Lamp Sondors.   If neither of these links can’t help,  you’re outta luck. 
97A70D7F-4215-442A-9191-67EEB2FCA99F.thumb.jpeg.8f78ac2a543a38f5e7c9959c8b0ff403.jpeg
REDDY

34 minutes ago, Reddy Kilowatt said:

If I were you I’d contact Bolton and ask if they have access to the ones that are. He’s more familiar with Rad Rovers. 
Since newer Sondors controllers use a proprietary communication protocol there is a problem with aftermarket LCD compatibility but I’ve not heard of lighting problems but the second option listing clearly states: "PASION E BIKE Bicycle Lights LED Brake light 48V 36V 24V Warning Light Electric Bicycles Cycling Rear Light Tail Lamp Sondors.   If neither of these links can help,  you’re shit outta luck. 
97A70D7F-4215-442A-9191-67EEB2FCA99F.thumb.jpeg.8f78ac2a543a38f5e7c9959c8b0ff403.jpeg
REDDY

I know a lot of people come tp the forums and ask questions that a simple Google seach can answer.  I found all of the products you posted (and thanks for doing so) but none of them work, plug and play, out of the box on new Sondors bikes.

"It only works with sondors fat ebike 2015 and 2016, do not work with sondors x fold 2017" PASION E BIKE

I guess I am "shit out of luck" but find it odd considering how many of these are on the road in Southern California alone.

Since you didn’t mention which bike(s) you own in your query they weren’t bad links,  "right outta the box". ))    And since I wouldn’t, buy or find the "Available", Plug & Play offerings satisfactory for my use  https://open.spotify.com/track/1hHGUdFaiJHw9hVZGJWYO2?si=SyFxuSWcRlqfNkwUwo3ksQ   nor do I constantly monitor every vendors offerings.  I enjoyed choosing and installing different options on my 1st and 2nd gen Sondors bikes, while either of those linked Lights will work on either of my Sondors but not because they are compatible with the Sondors controllers, I AIN’T GOT THOSE.  That’s the first upgrade I did on both my bikes. Although my 2nd gen Sondors Custom Narrow’s lights are powered off the KT-LCD3’s USB port, because I’m an aircraft A&P, & owner, I usually choose devices, to add to my bikes (& aircraft & camping trailer) that use a separate or their own power source. Adding complexity to electrical systems adds failure points. But I enjoy working on my bikes and that’s how I occupy my time regardless of the Damndemic Pandemic. 
Hey, but that’s really more aviation philosophy that spills over into my other endeavors. I’m guessing you’ll either find separate aftermarket options to install, upgrade your controller, that increases acceleration, torque and a few mph to top speed, adapt something from the motorcycle market, a front and rear set although not plug and play.... Good Luck. 
Report what you find. 
F15BF769-FA64-43B6-81C9-18B3AD910CC7.jpeg.ec9298ae1f3166d07fe618901feadeab.jpeg
              REDDY

Fair enough, I should have mentioned FoldX from the get-go.  And I am all about modding the hell out of everything I own, but in this case I have two Fold X's for my kids and really don't want or need them to have any more speed or torque than they already have.  I also don't have the time or desire to tear apart brand new bikes to add an option that should be available from Sondors.  Since shockingly Sondors does not make an upgrade, I looked to the forum for viable option to keep my kids safe after the sun sets.  

I will figure something out.  Thanks for the quick responses!

• 4 months later...

I have 2 Rad bikes.  One is from 2016 and the other 2020.  They both come with head lights. The newer one has brake light.   I am a bit disappointed that my 2020 MXS doesn’t have any.  I just add the usb rechargeable front light and brake  light.  It is not the most ideal solution but it is an easy fix.   I hope Sondoe will come up with some solutions in the future.   The usb brake light has a build-in accelerometer it gets brighter when I slow down or stop.