Brad Lloyd

Hello from Newberg, Oregon!

Hi All, I'm a new Sondors owner from Newberg Oregon.  I bought the bike because I love the look and ride of a fat tire bike, and I wanted the motor power to help get me up the hills to my house.  Unfortunately, the motor doesn't have enough power to make any difference on the hills I have to climb.  It is sad and frustrating to spend so much and not have it do what I bought it for.   

20200309_080643.jpg

Yes, there are a lot of misconceptions about eBikes and their usability. The Original Sondors Fat was introduced as an entry level eBike that is priced at an unbelievable low price. Existing eBike retailers, during that release complained,  that you couldn’t buy the parts to build a like Sondors for the offering price. The Original Sondors Fat,  has a lot more power and speed than most of its predecessors, that were more expensive. The greatest realized value, of the Sondors eBikes, is that there are more upgrade options, parts and satisfied customers than you can shake a stick at. Besides helping Owners and prospectives owners solve problems, this forum serves to share ideas about customization and upgrades. I have no doubt that you can transform your bike into just what you require. 
Since you reviewed and reacted to my post in a thread titled ”Prospective Buyer", about hills, I’m including a post, of mine, from that thread here. Tap the arrow in the top right of the frame below to access that post in full. 

F15BF769-FA64-43B6-81C9-18B3AD910CC7.jpeg.ec9298ae1f3166d07fe618901feadeab.jpeg

REDDY 

What a great color!! May I suggest swapping out your 20a controller for a 25a one, that might be enough to make the bike climb that hill a little better. That 500w motor is a very capable motor if you feed it,you already have a great battey. Hope this helps.

I also noticed how you have your bike lock installed , if someone tries to steal it they will find out they can't after bending or breaking a couple of spokes on the wheels.