Hallo,

I finaly got my fold x and it looks verry cool ! But as soon as I took it for a ride it stopt ! I Turned the LCD off and on again and it stopt working. Now all I can do is use the paddels and the LCD , but there is no more assitens from the elecric motor... the throtle dodn’t work either..... What happend ?? Can I reset or so ?

what to do ??

Would you mind sharing a picture of your LCD turned in whilst having the issue? 

Jeppe. Make sure the PAS magnet disk is contacting the pickup on the right crank spindle behind the chain ring. That’s the most common fault that it has moved too far from the pickup and usually caused by the chain coming off the chainring. 

28C2D9CE-B578-4127-BAC2-8C3252C2F97E.jpeg.87bfeff53ceffea891c43669e97ae427.jpeg

REDDY 

Your PAS Disc & Pickup look perfect in the picture you sent me.
Make sure that neither brake lever is causing the power cut off switch, that’s in the brake lever from interrupting power to the motor, by disconnecting the Higo connector between the lever and controller to each brake, one by one and check if power is restored. Make sure you don’t rotate the connectors while unplugging or replugging them and assure correct pin alignment inside the connector.  This in another common problem with the power interruption on the Fold because of the folding handle bar. 
Please send picture of your LCD display while experience the power outage and let’s keep this conversation in open forum so everyone can benefit from the experience. 
B239FFB5-859B-470C-BE98-787F1CA84E75.thumb.jpeg.6397e94e337fc9a875f1d86105bbb47d.jpeg

REDDY

Jeppe wrote, " 

I did that, if I understand it well..... but that didn’t solve it :( .... still no response when I use the throtle or padles...." 

BACB19EF-3B82-420C-A2CC-6A6D4F9A93F1.jpeg

But does the LCD power on?
There is one more procedure I need you to try before having you contact Sondors.com for what I’m suspecting might be a failed controller, which has been reported before with failures in new bikes in the first few hours of operation.  The last procedure to try is to disconnect and reconnect all. Including removing and replacing the battery. 

You Still need to supply the picture of your LCD screen while this power outage is happening, as Andi, the Forum Administrator requested. 
If all the corrective trouble shooting procedures fail, I believe the likeliest problem is a failed Controller and we’d have you contact Sondors Customer Care and include the hypertext address to this thread: 

As far as getting help with the problems and replacement parts from the Sondors Company, it relies almost exclusively on the Facebook Group.                        
You need to go to the Sondors Storm Owners Group on Facebook.  Once there ask to join.  Once inside, there is a link to a support form that you can use to get to Sondors tech support. While in the Group,  I  suggest opening up a thread and asking the community for help on this as well.  That will trigger folks' to tag the Sondors support reps who frequent that group and who are tasked with fast-tracking help in situations like yours - assuming they do not see your post themselves and contact you directly.

28C2D9CE-B578-4127-BAC2-8C3252C2F97E.jpeg.87bfeff53ceffea891c43669e97ae427.jpeg

REDDY