We've updated some things - please give us feedback when something isn't working as it should. e-Mail: user-support@sondorsforum.com Read more... ×

Hi Guys and Gals,

I would like to introduce myself as the owner of eBikeSkins.com, my name is Miguel and I want to invite you to check out my website and if you see something you like for your Sondors fat ebike take 20% off your first order with code SONDORSFORUM20 and all future orders after that SONDORSFORUM10 or 10% off. All the skins are printed on 3M vehicle grade vinyl with air release for easy installation and they are all laminated to protect the print and skin for a long time. We have an installation video in the FAQs section of the website that shows how easy and quick installation is. We also offer custom skins, if you have a picture of your dog, kids or even yourself we can do it too! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions on the website Contact Us Page.

eFlyer forum.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2016 at 2:00 AM, KBinMB said:

Do you have skins for the Thin?

Hi, we do but they don't come with the cutout for the plugs, cutting those is really easy once the skin is installed, just push the vinyl a little so you can see the circle and trim. If you are ok with that you can order and send me an email to let me know it's for the thin. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks!

On 2/16/2018 at 3:53 PM, Allons said:

I'm trying to buy 2 skins but 'm struggling to get a response.  I think I'll try a local sign maker.

I had similar lack of response.  Irritating that the one testimonial is the only post by that user - did Miguel ask them to do that?

And, does anybody else make these?  Just thought it might be fun to splash some design on my X fat bike.