Reddy Kilowatt

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

50B0B584-D25E-45B0-B0F6-4E1D267AEA35.thumb.jpeg.9eb4ddbf451bc53d08487cfe3ea3a583.jpeg                                                                            

REDDY

Hey Reddy, 

A day late but back at you Reddy.  Rode a 52 mile round rip earlier this week. Palm Desert to Mecca Calif.   just when you think you’ve seen it all we passed The Thermal Club in Thermal, CA. Riding mile after mile the middle of endless carrot and kale fields.  Google Thermal Club and prepare to be amazed.

JF

• Like 1

That’s an Epic Ride.  I’ve been close to there and landed the WanderLust, my 2 place Grumman @ Twentynine Palms to refuel on my way to San Francisco.

It’s been days since I’ve ridden because of 5 days of rain but that should be ending mid morning today.  

157C1072-F29A-42C3-9157-C017485FBADD.jpeg.559725d0e58d67223cf9367b9106ce66.jpeg

REDDY