Sign in to follow this  
celine

Certificate of Conformity for Europe EN 15194

Hello,

I would like a statement on SONDORS letterhead stating the specific specifications of my  SONDORS Fold X which describes that the bike has a motor of 250 watts and an asistance up to 25 km / h as expected on EN 15194.
This document allows me to have a financial gift from my city to promote people using ecological transportation (ebike).
Any news on a Certificate of Conformity ?
Thank you for your feedback.

best regards,

Celine

Edited by celine

Celine; This, the Sondors Owners Forum, is not related to Sondors.com, except in the fact that the our members are mostly Sondors eBike owners here to help other owners and prospective owners with eBike problem solving, upgrades and modifications. Please go to Sondors.com and make your requests there ... or ... the Sondors Facebook group where there are administrators that can help.

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY

Hi Celine, 

as Reddy has stated we are a forum of owners for owners. So your request would be better addressed if you would write the official sondors team directly. 

To my knowledge there is no update on this, so still no certification for the SONDORS eBikes.