Kenneth Lane

Old newbie introduction

Well Hello to everyone.  I and my wife just boiught two new Spondors, one is the XS and other is the Step.   We are older folks 69,her and 73 me.  Kenneth and Karen Lane.  We are wintering at Ricon East in Tucson.  On.y have my  XS as the Step is delayed.  Love mine and really am impressed with it.  Tried Pedego's and found them both too expensive and lacking refinement.  The cost factors for Pedego makes me marvel at how they exist.  We are in Tucson till April so anyone near please help us get aquainted with local bikers.   Also motorcyclists who brought along one of our Spyders should anyone be into motorcycle touring .   Our home state is Missouri.  Both retired and enjoying it!

IMG_20190615_183027526_HDR.jpg

Welcome aboard Kennith.
Arizona’s a great winter riding venue. I’ve flown in to Gaston’s Resort to fish for trout on the White. Is that where you caught yours?

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY

On 11/23/2019 at 7:34 AM, Reddy Kilowatt said:

Welcome aboard Kennith.
Arizona’s a great winter riding venue. I’ve flown in to Gaston’s Resort to fish for trout on the White. Is that where you caught yours?

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY

Yes we have fished out of Gastons many times too.  Love the Root River basin in Minnesota  (Lanesboro and Preston) more as it has native reproducing Browns and Brookies.  WE are enjoying both Tucson and our visit to Huntington Beach at my sons--running the sand beaches is a real blast.  Have Karens bike now although when my son picked it up they gave us an accessory pack that is for another model--think it's for the 20 folding models and not her Step.  Fun mix up situation dealing with corp folks to resolve but no sucess.   While we love the comapny it is odd to deal with problems.  It's for sale or trade (The kit) should anyone be interested.  We are trying to find racks bags, and other accessories and hope to find good information on this forum.  Thanks for the reply.