Sune

Back light / brake light and front light on Fat Bike

Hi

I've seen various taillights and brake lights on the web, but I don't know which one is best. Is there anyone who has experience with it and who can recommend some. It should be able to connect to the excess cord coming from the controller so that when you take the handbrake it lights up just like on a car.
Is there also someone who has experience with front light which may also be connected to the controller or the battery.
Both parts should be easy plug and play (run)
Can some of the items be purchased in Europe

Regards

Wendy at Aliexpress Pasion eBikes offers a kit that can be configured as Rear, Front and Horn that is plug and play.  
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32761134632.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.2.739f58b1YkbXZw      It might provide usable with higher voltage batteries but I wouldn’t recommend it. I don’t know of a powerful system that Includes a brake light function that’s plug and play. There might be one but I’ve not seen one reported on the forum.  Member, Josh Wardell had created his own system with plans to offer it to Other Sondors Owners but his response on the forum didn’t warrant any further involvement. You can read his post here. 
https://sondorsforum.com/profile/1001-josh-wardell/content/

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY