freddydepues

Throttle jerking

Check to make sure the Thermostockel is contacting the rederstrator. Might just be a loose connection. 
5FF2973F-A08F-46D9-A3B0-8C59BEFA9A07.thumb.jpeg.368cf845bd3e1fb32469b3dece37fc08.jpeg

Reddy

I’ve replaced my original Fat’s, 8 magnet PAS assembly with one with 12 magnets but I’m considering a change to this fully enclosed 12 magnet version,  https://boltonebikes.com/collections/electrical-accessories/products/single-piece-pedal-assist-pas-sensor   
 to upgrade my Custom Sondors “Narrow”,  

2D1FEC7E-C385-4FC8-A02A-FDFEC8730CDB.thumb.jpeg.f2dd9e0a12a582ca71303902a22a0c8a.jpeg

now named the Electric White Lightning,  when I switch to the 750watt Bafang that I’ll purchase On 11/11 from Aliexpress during their, site wide holiday sale, ‘Singles Day’! I buy another one every year. 
6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg
          REDDY

Well, fewer magnets would make a 60  Pound bike a few grams lighter, affording  better acceleration (I’m not sure it could be measured though) but the extra magnets increase responsiveness and a smoother reaction to the motion of the crank.

PAS is related to bike speed as controlled by the controller and your LCD will display the wattage being applied at the various levels, balanced with your physical effort, to arrive at the watts supplied to the motor. Those wattages being applied, to the various pas levels can be manipulated by users in programming the controller. .
What is interesting is that the closer you pedal at the maximum speed allowed by the controller’s clipping setting, the less wattage will be delivered to maintain that speed, combined with your leg power. It’s kinda an Ecco function and the faster you can pedal to that limit the more efficient the bike is. 

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY