Sign in to follow this  
DIABOLUS

(REDUCED) For Sale: 2016 Sondors THIN (Los Angeles) -$500

SELLER'S NOTE: I'm getting an error when I try to upload images to this page, so I am linking the Craigslist ad which has the pictures of the bike.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/d/los-angeles-sondors-thin-electric/6972293198.html

I purchased this bicycle as part of Sondors' Indiegogo campaign. This bicycle has served me as reliable daily transportation and has 2k miles on the odometer. While it does show minor signs of wear (minor scratches, wear on seats/grips, and some yellowing of battery box), it is still a clean and very good-looking bike that runs reliably, strong, and true.

I've put a number of modifications to the bicycle over the years including:

Official SONDORS LCD display
Official SONDORS spring fork
203mm front disc rotor (includes new caliper bracket)
203mm rear disc rotor (includes new caliper bracket)
3-speed cassette (no derailleur included)
56T crankset (includes new nickel-plated chain)
BMX handlebars
BMX riser
BMX grips
New, custom-length brake cables
Schwalbe Presta valve tire tubes (front/rear)

All electrical components of the bicycle (motor, battery, controller) are completely original SONDORS that came with the bike.  I am also including the following with the bike:

Official SONDORS battery charger,
Official SONDORS battery keys (2) with key code
Extra tire tube
Chain breaker tool
Drift for crankset disassembly
Various allen wrenches.

No locks or cables will be included with the bike. Serious buyers only. Cash only, local pickup only in the Los Angeles area (Hollywood). No test rides without cash in hand.

Private Message me on the forum  if you are interested, as personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses are not allowed in open forum to protest members.