skycaptain

seat post shock for Fold-x

Got a new 2019 Sonders Fold-x ebike recently, does anyone know the specs of the seat post shock on the new 2019 Fold-xs , watched Marty’s Johnson's video and saw that there was a seat post with built in shock and with the thought of a more comfortable ride I wondered if that might be something valuable-I mentioned in my video:  https://youtu.be/0-0fA6ATZYA  -that I thought it would have been nice to offer it as an option for the fold x as well since my riding really did not require a 750 watt motor and front fork shock but the idea of a seat shock appeals to me and since obviously the design of the 2019 x and xs were done roughly the same time it would have been a nice foresight to offer that on the x model as well. I inquired about this through the Sonders site and it seem that the answer was somewhat rough as “we don’t offer that, you can buy it here” (with a link to the parts site) however it does not come up on that site and also as I tried to explain on a subsequent  chat if I can’t find out any specifications on it how do I know it will work without bottoming out with my weight? There are several aftermarket shock seat posts available on line and the all give some explanation of how they work and the various weight limits they have but I would like to find out more on the one Sonders uses.