jfu222

Future Fold XS Owner

Hi All, 

I had a bike on order from an Indiegogo campaign .. I switched because I just didn't want to wait anymore (1 yr) and so glad to have picked up a graphite XS.  I also bought a step Through for my wife ... my mother heard about this and bought two step throughs for herself and my dad/ i guess we went all in lol .

Looking forward to learning as much as i can here. thanks and best wishes to all. 

- Joel 

JFY2 and more of it. Glad to have you aboard. The forum is vast. Best to use the search window on the top right of almost every page.  Be sure to post pictures off the Family Fleet to our Gallery and all your cycling adventures. 

06C8EFE8-528D-4031-8AA1-5082D3D11A46.jpeg.bdaa6f7e8ce75baceab074228d74de6d.jpeg

REDDY

Thanks Reddy! Yes absolutely ..will try to search before asking anything 😉   I'm so excited to get out there ... I have a bum knee and haven't really been able to ride much this summer. I've been tooling around on an offroad/onroad escooter though to make things fun. Will definitely get a family photo together once we are all set up. Just trying to remain patient at the moment 😉

Oh Ask Away!  But realize that if you're responding to a previous post, that many, most, of our traffic comes and then  leaves after receiving the replies or help on an issue.

Because Sondors is a small company, with a small budget on advertising and employees,  they keep the eBike prices as low as possible and deposits keep the cash flow ....flowing and is needed to keep the bikes in manufacturing. Each bike is produced for each individual buyer unless customers buy an in stock bike. I waited from Feb 3 to  July 15 , 2015, for my first bike but I’ve now ridden my bikes over 14,000 miles.  

https://youtu.be/QTk7AZV2OB8

06C8EFE8-528D-4031-8AA1-5082D3D11A46.jpeg.bdaa6f7e8ce75baceab074228d74de6d.jpeg

REDDY