Battery availability for non-US customers

3D-vice

Hello all,

here is a small update from Sondors referring the international availability of upgraded batteries and replacement batteries:

Nick Go Sondors Zendesk (Go Sondors)

Aug 5, 21:52 PDT

Unfortunately we are not able to ship either battery to you at this time.
We are working to make the batteries available internationally and will certainly make announcements with our progress.

All the best,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
55 minutes ago, 3D-vice said:

@Lindsey Nguyen Hey Lindsey, welcome to the Sondors Hive! Does this battery here (link) fit into the original Sondors cradle mount? I am looking for a replacement battery wich has the same connector pins as the original Sondors FAT bike battery.

Hi 3D and thank you. Yes that one will fit but I can custom make you a Sondors bottle battery 36v 13.6Ah if you are interested. Please let me know.

Oh! That sound great! Thanks for your offer.

36V 13.6Ah ist exaclty what I am looking for. However, since buying such a battery is a small investment, I need to wait till February to actually buy one.

Just for information: What would a 36V 13.6Ah Sondors bottle battery cost incl. international delivery?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 1:49 AM, Will Grice said:

soooo what was the cost? lol im in Canada and looking at the price of the l3, and after exchange rate, and shipping, duty etc just that battery will cost MORE than i paid for my entire sondors bike :(

Sorry about the slow reply, the forum didn't send me a notification for some reason. To ship to Canada, add another $33 (Paypal) to the total price of battery. I can create a Fedex shipping label with invoice to where you don't have to pay duty tax. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MattRobertson
      The purpose of this thread is to display the various parts of the Sondors Original electric bicycle.  These diagrams are meant to annotate all parts on the Sondors Original ebike with an eye towards defining terms for the complete beginner.  Have a suggestion for improvement?   Post a question in the forum so all can see and contribute.  This thread is a reference work that is closed to replies to keep it tidy.
      Try clicking on an image and bring it up in a new window.  These started out life as high resolution images and can be seen larger in their native format.
      The Frame
      Here we point out common terms for the Sondors frame.  These terms are common to all bicycles and ebikes, and you can use these terms in any discussion of cycling, anywhere.

Bicycle Components
      Here we list the parts attached to the frame, above.  We can't point to every single part but we have hit all of the highlights

Components - Rear
      Zooming in on the back to label a few things not easily visible in the full bike view.

Components - Front
      Zooming in on the front axle area to see some details on the brakes.  More importantly, if someone wants to see your Sondors' nipples you don't necessarily need to call the police.

Components - Middle
      Now you know the bottom bracket means two things depending on what you are pointing at.  And the 'spindle' is the axle of the cranks, and hold on the crank arm via the crank bolt (which takes an 8mm hex key wrench that you should check every so often to ensure it is still at about 35 ft lbs of torque).  Plus with this enlarged view we can see the 2-pieces that make up the PAS system a lot better.

• By Adam Seldow
      Battery on 2019 Sondors Step will not charge. I plug the charger into it and charger light remains green (never turns red to indicate charging). I reset LCD to default just to make sure it want settings issue. Any ideas? I tried two different chargers as we ha e two of these bikes. When I remove battery and plug in to charger, 3 green dot lights turn on only when plugged in. 
    • By Kenneth Lane
      It's been a month or so since the battery failed on my wife's Step.  The new one is growing stronger with each cycle.  So happy with both our Sondors.   Again a thank you to the service techs and Reddy  who helped me out. 
    • By Warehouse-guy
      Greeting Sondors fans and owners,
      This is a great place to learn about my Sondors Step. Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and experience. I will try to chip in whenever I feel I have valid information.
      Purchased this bike for physical therapy.
      I am a new Sondors Step owner from upstate New York. My first thought was to get the most powerful ebike I could. Second thought, what if I didn't like it? I had not owned a bicycle in 15 years. Decided to buy a lower cost ebike just to see what it was like, and if ebiking was really for me I could always upgrade. Sondors Step only $975. A great bike at an awesome price. I am short of inseam and have limited ability to climb aboard, so the Steps low stand-over height is literally just what the Dr. ordered. I am very happy with the performance of the Step. I use the factory default settings at this time. So far I have added front and rear lights, a rear rack, left side mirror and a bell. Ordered and received a second battery from Sondors. Batteries are swapped about every 1  1/2 weeks. The battery not in use is stored at about 40% capacity then fully charged just before reinstallation. This bike now has 249.3 miles on it. Weather permitting I try to ride 10 miles minimum each day. Physical therapy is Ok. Fun is number 1.😎

• Popular Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.