Tom Peers

Rear Bike Rack for Sondors Fold

I have a fold-x and got the rack and fender kit.  Since I wanted fenders  I thought I could get an aftermarket rack that might work but was told in order to get the fenders I would have to order the entire kit. The fenders are extremely good quality and the rack is as well and so is the bag, I have a short video on youtube about it: 

https://youtu.be/0-0fA6ATZYA 

but am dissapointed that there are no instructions whatsoever on the installation of the rack and fenders and I had to use some ingenuity to get it right-Anyway I can’t complain about the quality or looks of the kit but again no documentation and while I did manage to figure it out there were some confusing moments-parts and attachments had to be sorted and after a bit I realized the parts kit were compiled to fit both the x and xs so some of the leftover parts were not needed on the x but instructions would have been nice-I still don’t know if I have the front fender support on correctly since I have the bent portion horizontal to the front fork but if you look at the picture of the fender on the “sport” it looks like the bent part is vertical along the front fork? I looked further on the site after my purchase and noticed that there is a rack and fender kit without the bag for the “sport” model I see no real difference between the sport and the x as far as frame and overall looks of the bikes and wondered if that kit would fit the x as well, also there two exact listings for the “sport” rack and fender kit but one is 149 and the other is 129? What gives? 

I added a Topeak MTX BeamRack V-type along with their DX bag. They are not cheap, but they seem to work well on my Fold XS. 

B637941F-9DAC-4E48-B31A-BF0B1A421E2B.jpeg

Edited by HalK
Add a photo