Chris H

Spoke repair on rear tire 2016 Sondors Thin help needed

Looking to repair a broken spoke on the rear tire of my 2016 Sondors Thin - In the SW burbs of Chicago if anyone knows a shop, otherwise where can I get a replacement spoke and do the work myself?

I thought I answered this a few days ago but I guess i didn’t save the answer. 

Any competent bike shop can replace a spoke but this is where I buy high quality 12G spokes to build my custom wheels. Sondors uses Chinese 14G spokes of indeterminate quality. This is where I’d take my bike if I were you ... and buy a few extra spokes. Did you hit something or run thru a pothole? Is your wheel out of true now? You’ll have to look up his physical address.  

https://www.ebay.com/str/yojimbos-garage

By  the way, I build double wall wheels, without lightening holes on my Fat Bikes with Quality Sapim  12G spokes, which Bafang specifies on their motors,  with brass nipples and the Electric Black Lightning has just about 12,600  mi without a broken spoke and my wheels are dead on true..

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg 

Reddy