Jennifer

Full Power - But Won’t Go

Hi, I have th Z Fold Bike and my LCD screen says I have full power and out of no where it will just die and it will still show full power.

The likeliest culprit is the cut off switch in one of your brake levers, especially if you’re fallen or the bike has and damaged one of the Levers.

let the forum know if that’s problem. 

6D623358-D921-4FA0-AC5C-1500A5214DA7.jpeg.7f14a03ab86fcccc0192b0afa492830d.jpeg

REDDY

shoddy motors, I have two sondors bikes and I feel so ripped off by the shoddiness of the materials.

im gonna be all over the internet with these pictures soon, this should not be allowed to happen. They’ve sold me pieces of junk, and charged premium prices for them.

Hi Joseph, 

please send over a detailed description of your issue including pictures to user-support@sondorsforum.com Please make sure you don't leave a detail out. Also include order number(s) and a e-Mail address you check regularly. 

When you registered you acknowledged that this isn't a offical SONDORS forum. I will get you in touch with a SONDORS rep. after you've send over all the relevant informations.

Thank you- I took your advice, but unfortunately the email address you posted does not exist and my mail bounced back immediately. Thanks for your help- if this is a real thing then I’d like to pursue it, and it’s worth one more email attempt

Hi Jospeh,

this e-Mail is hosted in the Google Infrastructure and should work 100%. We do blacklist e-Mail providers from China like ...@163.com which could lead to a bounce. 

Please make sure you don't have a typo in it. Alternatively you could send me an e-Mail to andi@sondorsforum.com 

If it still doesn't work post the bounce message here so I can troubleshoot the issue.