Hi , could someone with an xs  w / hyd. brakes please tell me the model and name of the best rear rack that fits without modification . This is for an xs 4 . 9 inch fat tire sondors

I don't know why most "disk brake" racks wouldn't fit. The Ibera IB-5 is very popular with Sondors owners. The Topeak Explorer is another good rack.

Warren,  I have the Axiom Cycling Gear Fatliner Fat Bike Rack (about $43 <$55 online). It’s been used by several of our advanced members and it’s been in service for over 10,000 miles.

F62DEB11-E52B-4A30-8690-7E0ADDCA9646.thumb.jpeg.9bea2b6c39f204d959a0877f5a45e56f.jpeg

It has carried very heavy loads and I haul all my groceries in Panniers (saddle bags) mounted on the rack, including 50# bags of dog food, along with the other weighty items that I carry in the side pockets of my panniers; tools, tubes, rain cover and other miscellaneous items. For general service it is a good fat bike rack.  I would not buy another though, because of the cantilever lower mounting brackets. Even though I’ve fabricated fairly thick doublers, for those brackets, out of 6061 heathreated aluminum, to help the structural integrity, the cantilever geometry of those mounting system’s brackets, place overtly demanding forces on the  Nutserts on the lower chainstay mounts and causing those  attachment devices to loosen, over time and having to re-set those Nutserts with a specialized tool. My next rack will directly mount to those same mounting points by the lower rack mounting tubes.  I might try the Topeka Super Tourist Fat, as my next rack on my newest build but I’m not thru researching options yet.  I wish some manufacture would build a more robust rear rack for eBikes, with larger tubing  but I’ve not found my ideal yet. I have modified my Axiom by widening it, to accommodate the 52v 17Ah 18650GA rack battery pack and added a solid basswood platform.

B0A815F9-5E60-4864-B870-D2C6F29A73F8.thumb.jpeg.03f66d2054be6310f8ba3654c1868b1f.jpeg

157C1072-F29A-42C3-9157-C017485FBADD.jpeg.559725d0e58d67223cf9367b9106ce66.jpeg

REDDY