Lived in WNC for 43 years. DDS. Have a place in HHI so many good places to ride. Just put my new Fold XS together. Really nice but no power! Help!  Charger stays Green so figured battery fully charged. But No Power to LCD computer. So don,t know if the issue is bad battery, bad charger, bad wire, or just overlooked something? Thanks

18F4EB1E-43EA-4367-897F-CA52DA79B5A5.jpeg.5858ba23b8566276f129f8c7e551a37e.jpeg

Yes, I did do it that way. Thanks. So how can I check the battery out first then track back.

Also I have a new bike without much manufacturer assistance so it makes me realize that service is more important than product or initial cost!

You can use a multi meter to check battery voltage and let me know that what you find.  You can also check the charger output voltage and report that. 

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy 

Don’t worry, we’ll figure out what’s going on by troubleshooting the system. The manufacturing quality has been incredible good but sometimes deficts do arise.  Most of us other owners on the Forum have had our own issuses and we join as a Group to try and help the community.

DA8A4868-08F0-4F20-920D-C7A2A3129490.jpeg.2a958352e1da2f4632e1703a91c2ccdb.jpeg

REDDY

Thanks. I’ll do that and get back to you. I appreciate your interest!

I just plugged the charger in again and it arced with some kind of short that sparked and turned

the connectors black. There is some kind of short in the battery!

Then Contact Sondors Support and fill out a ticket. It’s always best to log in and chat too but that might not be avalable until Monday during west coast business hours. Have your order information avalable. The FaceBook Support Page should get the ball rolling. A multi prong aproach is the best strategy. 

Its very seldom we hear of battery failures but there have been well over 30,000 Sondors eBikes produced and because of that volume they have very good vendors and suppliers, but every part can fail. 

LEMMENO!

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy