This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads
3D-vice

KT LCD3 user manual - Sondors eBike

This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andi
      Here is the setup manual for the new SONDORS LCD - According to Storm this is the new model for all bikes shipping from now on. 

Users Manual-KD51C-KDS.pdf (you need to be logged in to access this file)

Got the old LCD display?
      Check out this topic: 

• By Tony
      I have an extra LCD B2222 36v, If you need it make me an offer. 
    • By 1to1IT
      Hi All....Merry Christmas!
      We received one X7 on 12/12/17 Charcoal/Blue and the other one Silver/Silver on 12/14/17. I ordered them September 1st 2017.
      We just received the NEW version of the LCD's today 12/23/17. Version A11111. I included some images of the screens There is a Walk button at the back of the LCD control switch. Be prepared, it takes off at about 3.5 MPH.
      The bikes are awesome. We are thrilled with the bikes. Fun fun fun!
      I swapped out the stock 4.9" mudders on my wife's X7 for Maxxis 2.5 Hookworms along with the tubes due to my wife's height.(5'2"). The height with the Hookworms is PERFECT for anyone wondering if a 5'2" person can comfortably ride the Sondors X. She was afraid of the 4.9's (To high), with the 2.5's she didn't want to get off the bike!
      Things I did/added: All add-ons I found on Amazon.
      The disk brakes were WAY out of whack. I had to adjust them on both bikes.
      Maxxis 2.5 Hookworms with Maxxis DH Downhill 26x 2.5-2.7 tubes. Planet Bike Big Buck front and rear fenders. Mirrycle MTB Bar End mirrors. MaxMiles Bicycle Handlebar Extensions. TANSOREN 4000 Lumens Eagle Eye Ultra Bright Waterproof Bike Headlight with CREE XM-L2 LED Light (Battery mounted in battery box with velcro) Blackburn 2FER Front or Rear Bike Light. (3 for each bike) PRO Bicycle Chainstay Protector - Black/Carbon Black Carbon - PRAC0001. LYCAON Bicycle Bells. Ibera Bike Rack - Bicycle Touring Carrier Plus+ for Disc Brake Mount. Ibera PakRak Bicycle Quick-Release Commuter Trunk Bag

• By Shocker
      Still figuring out the Fold X LCD settings preference, but it seems the top speed setting will reset if the battery was powered off.  Anyway to make it remember?
  • Popular Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.