A 2018 Mid-Year Message From Storm Sondors Read more... ×
3D-vice

KT LCD3 user manual - Sondors eBike

Is the manual that would apply to a bike sold and delivered on 12/26/17 available?  My PAS for all 5 levels is too strong for anything but wide open riding.   Thanks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lindsey Nguyen
      Hello Sondors riders! 
      Just want to show you guys and gals the new KT-LCD3 now with a USB port! It still looks the same, functions the same except it now has a USB port in the back so you can charge your phone or power your headlights. Has a 5v output with 2.1amp to charge the latest Samsung & iphones. See more information here https://electrobikeworld.com/products/kt-lcd3-usb

• By steve77
      need to know what "03   Info" means on my display i just jot my bike in December and already its giving me some weird code.... what does this mean - and how come you sonders is so lazy as to give out information on the LCD controller for my FOLD X. half of the codes and modes of the LCD are not described anywhere.

At the moment i'll just settle ok knowing what a flashing " 03 Info" on my display means. Everytime i use the assist throttle on my FOLD X - i get this message and customer support for sonders has been pretty cruddy... can anyone here help as to what might be causing the issue. there is also a slight noise form the motor that i do not recall hearing before (but perhaps its just me).
    • By Andi
      This information applies to all SONDORS eBikes shipped after December 2017:
      Here is the setup manual for the new SONDORS LCD - According to Storm this is the new model for all bikes shipping from now on. 

Users Manual-KD51C-KDS.pdf (you need to be logged in to access this file)

Got the old LCD display?
      Check out this topic: 

• By Tony
      I have an extra LCD B2222 36v, If you need it make me an offer. 
  • Popular Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.