We've updated some things - please give us feedback when something isn't working as it should. e-Mail: user-support@sondorsforum.com Read more... ×
Mike Nelson

Fold X: Body in White!

Handsome Fold!

Mike,  I got my Triple Open Water Scuba Certifications with NAUI, PADI & YMCA, because of watching you on Sea Hunt when I was a kid. ))  

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy 

Heh, heh, heh! Haven't heard a Sea Hunt / Mike Nelson / Lloyd Bridges reference in a long time. I really enjoyed that show in the 1960's, back when there was only one TV channel (in Sacramento) to watch here in Lassen County. Fortunately, they are all online now.

Mike, Don’t forget to add pictures of your Adventures on your Fold,  in our Gallery Section.  Owners pictures kinda get lost in the day to day posts, especially with all the Facebook member picture updates that clutter our forum, but the Gallery is a great collection and repository for our pictures. 

image.jpeg.cf2e48c846cb6421ec11823ad229f7af.jpeg

Happy Holidays  Reddy!

Hey Reddy,

Is there a manual for the settings on the LCD screen for a Fold X with the 500 watt motor? I like the speed and acceleration but as a Tesla owner, I want more !!!!

Thanks,

John