Ronnie Reine

Sondors XS

You're one of the lucky few who locked in the astounding SONDORS XS intro price of $1,699 - nice work! 

Now it's time finalize your SONDORS XS order and pay your remaining balance of $1,199. 

This amount is due by December 1, 2018. 

To complete your purchase please follow these steps: 

1. Click "Add to Cart".
2. Proceed to checkout.
2. Apply your SONDORS XS $500 Deposit / Gift Card Code. 
3. Pay the remaining balance.

Your Gift Card Code can be found in the email with subject line "Your SONDORS Electric Bikes Gift Card is Ready!" which was sent to you on your order date. Simply click on the "View Your Gift Card" button and copy the code then paste it into the Gift Card Code box at checkout. 

SPECIAL SURPRISE: You can get it in January if you pay your remaining balance by midnight PST on November 18th. Woot Woot!

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, Reddy Kilowatt said:

You're one of the lucky few who locked in the astounding SONDORS XS intro price of $1,699 - nice work! 

Now it's time finalize your SONDORS XS order and pay your remaining balance of $1,199. 

This amount is due by December 1, 2018. 

To complete your purchase please follow these steps: 

1. Click "Add to Cart".
2. Proceed to checkout.
2. Apply your SONDORS XS $500 Deposit / Gift Card Code. 
3. Pay the remaining balance.

Your Gift Card Code can be found in the email with subject line "Your SONDORS Electric Bikes Gift Card is Ready!" which was sent to you on your order date. Simply click on the "View Your Gift Card" button and copy the code then paste it into the Gift Card Code box at checkout. 

SPECIAL SURPRISE: You can get it in January if you pay your remaining balance by midnight PST on November 18th. Woot Woot!

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy 

Hi Reddy 

I am wondering is it around the middle of the month that the new XS is shipped out to the ones who payed for it on Nov 15th 2018

Edited by Ronnie Reine

We have no insight to when the Sondors Company will actually ship the XS. But if you didn’t submit the balance of the funds, Dec.1st, then I’d suggest you contact Sondors.com and ask. Especially if it relates to the payment schedule. 

This forum is independently administered and hosted by owners for owners - therefore it is in no way associated with the SONDORS Company and all subsidiaries. 

“sondorsforum.com isn't affiliated with sondors.com and is an independent owners group here to help solve issues with your bike or make upgrades. sondorsforum.com isn't the companies Customer Support, so sondorsforum.com can't help with issues related to orders placed with the company”

D2166D2B-89F3-479A-A307-082D0501FA99.thumb.jpeg.73e8ff3835eea51d087705df67f69162.jpeg

Reddy 

Ronnie, I see and yeah, I understand anticipation. I funded my Sondors on the Second day they were offered on Feb, 3rd or 4th, 2015 and didn’t get it until July 15th, the first delivery date. There was panic amoung the  contributors and disbelief because no one thought you could buy the parts, much less assemble an eBike for the contribution price and because it was a new Crowd Funded eBike, the first to come to market,  rumors abound that it was a Rip. I had faith and waited patiently, while I was dreaming about riding it. I’m a life long cyclist with 12 other bikes. I already had two other Fat Bikes that I was converting into eBikes but they were going to cost me 3 times as much as the Sondors so I jumped at the chance to own one.  11,000 miles later, and two more Sondors (one for my girlfriend and another I sold to my friend), my Electric Black Lightning is still a joy on every ride which is every day except for weather. 

image.jpeg.f4c0624b2dc6d3f299c2db8744841cda.jpeg

Reddy 

To give you an idea of timing for these limited special runs, I ordered my XS (the first batch made available) on August 20, 2018. It arrived yesterday January 3, 2019.  So 4+ months. That is a long long wait, so be patient! Also, I had to pay for mine in full up front. It is worth the wait.

Hi Reddy

I have good news for all that are looking forward to the New XS. The ones who paid for it by Dec 1 2018, they will be mailed out Jan 18 2019. Thanks for putting up with me, I am like a kid in a candy store, I can hardly wait. 

I saved up forever for this bike and in Canada we pay the difference because the dollar. It was worth it.

Thanks again

Ronnie...…..

• Like 1

Ronnie, the wait is worth it. It is awesome! I went for a good ride today and it was way better than my X. You will have fund with it in Canada. I think it would be great in the snow too. All the best. ... Sam

Hey @Ronnie Reine , I have no doubts you’ll have years of enjoyment.  You’ll find you are engaged by admirers on every ride, at every stop and it draws lots of attention. Most commonly, “wow, big tires” or something relating to its size. Some want to know all about it and commonly “how fast” or “how far will it go”. and my favorite responses are “as fast as I can pedal” or “as far as I can pedal, it’s  a bicycle”. I’ve been engaged in lengthy conversations and one very old farmer outside of a Walmart on the edge of town, was most interested in my Brooks England Saddle. Thick saddle  leather struck a cord from his youth I’m convinced. 

Here’s to your impending delivery. I had to have all three of my Sondors delivered to a friends house because my driveway is too narrow for UPS (Big Browns) delivery trucks. 

700E9358-096C-439B-9C77-8116BE0F0D6C.thumb.jpeg.4f244963e7dedbb0f8c08b1104495e8b.jpeg

But the huge carton fit...mostly in the trunk of my Jetta.

C95D4C61-9120-4A53-BDB9-3E1DEE090626.thumb.jpeg.4ebd5c68007d229474ef0c154d31df08.jpeg

So, just a few more weeks in your wait. Thanks for the info, I tried to get that from Sondors.com with a support ticket but because I’m not  on the current buyers list, it was turning into a fiasco. 

Dont forget to take pictures from unboxing,  to all your adventures to post  in the Forums Gallery. 

image.jpeg.0595cadf17bfa972eab184062b667f3b.jpeg

REDDY

2 hours ago, DavidN said:

I got mine in Texas on January 08th. I ordered mine during the first "100" drive.

Hi David

That is so cool, I am still waiting for mine, It is sent out on Jan 18th heading north. 

I was looking forward to riding in the snow, but we don't have any. It is very dry up here.

I hope you are having an awesome time riding. 

Ronnie...….🙂

• Like 1

You will love it. The extra 250 watts pulls like and engine. Hydraulic brakes are very smooth. You get a smooth ride with the front air shocks and  springer seat post. Enjoy!! admin password for second level parameters  is 1515.

• Like 1

Hi David 

You mention the admin password, I don't remember his name, but he told the forum 1665, I will try both though thanks.

Have amazing fun out there and be safe. 

will send pic when I get it.

Ronnie...…..😎

RK, I tried the 1665 and it did not work on my KD718 jan 2019 XS. Facebook Sondors Modders group responded to a request with  about five different answers. The 1515 is the only one that got through.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, DavidN said:

You will love it. The extra 250 watts pulls like and engine. Hydraulic brakes are very smooth. You get a smooth ride with the front air shocks and  springer seat post. Enjoy!! admin password for second level parameters  is 1515.

DavidN, thanks for posting the admin password.  I have a request in to Sondors Tech Support to provide instructions to adjust the PAS settings.  Have you made any Advanced Setting changes?  Do you know if any instructions are available?