Ronnie

750 watts Sondors XS

On my Sondors site the Sondors XS is sold out. 

Did all the Kickstart backers get first pick?

The Bike goes on sale the 20 of Aug. 2018. 

Weird😮

Thats just how the web site displays a product page that can't be purchased yet.  They put the page live for testing and didn't realize the impression it gave initially.  Look at the text right there on the page they have added the for-sale date of the product. 

Show up Monday and it will be for sale.  I promise.

• Like 1

That is what they are saying for now. 

Today I put 500.00 down on the new XS. Now I wish Feb 2019 was here. 

Edited by Ronnie

The first batch of 100 (ish... would not surprise me if they let it go over 100 by a bit) Model XS bikes are slated for December shipment. 

The next batch, where they are only taking $500 deposits for now, is slated to ship February 2019.

The really intriguing thing about the XS is Storm did not increase the price post-tariff imposition.  I know they aren't unaware of them so they made a conscious decision not to raise the price.  May explain the limited production run as these bikes are likely sold right at break-even.  What is known in the auto industry as a 'halo' model.

Hi Matt

I am glad they didn't raise the price too. Up in Canada we still pay a lot just because of the dollar difference.