We've updated some things - please give us feedback when something isn't working as it should. e-Mail: user-support@sondorsforum.com Read more... ×
Scott Obel

New stainless owner trying To mount rear rack

Sondors has not been able to provide install instructions for mounting a rack on the back of a Stainless, which I think is the same as an X and I would appreciate any pictures of one installed so that I can figure out where the brackets, braces go. The Sondors installation videos do not cover this installation and four emails to Sondors support in a week have yielded no answers.

Hi Scott, if you have pictures of the Rack it would help members reply. You are the first Stainless owner to join that I can remember.  Racks do not usually come with other models, although they are very common aftermarket installs. There are many different racks from different manufactures that owners have installed and shown in their pictures. 

Dont forget to add pictures of your Stainless Sondors to the Gallery. 

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy

Hi Scott,

I just received my Sondors Stainless yesterday and am working on the rack right now. Did you manage to get it installed?

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

Yes, mine is installed. There is no manual for this and I did it with a series of pictures. Key is to know that of the two side mounts, one needs to have the outer piece bent a couple inches to fit.

I will take and post pictures tonight.

Thanks,
Scott