A 2018 Mid-Year Message From Storm Sondors Read more... ×

Hi,

bought an Sondors X in July 2017 and shipping to Austria (Europe). I'm still waiting for the ordered bike. Sondors support told me that the bike is produced and that is all. No chance to get an answer where the bike is. Can anybody help me?

Contact Sondors, on their website Sondors.com, during West Coast, USA, Business Hours using their messaging button, and talk to a live humanThe Sondors Owners Forum is not connected to the Sondors Company, although I'll pass this on. There seems to be a breakdown in communications in the European CS data. 

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy

@Andi

Hi,

contact to sondors support makes no sense. Does anybody have some informations how I can directly contact Mr. Sondors? Found no email adress or  phone number or social platform..

Hi cnc21

surely it make sense to contact the company that produces and ships the bike to you.

I mean you're telling me that if you bought something from Walmart you better go to Amazon to seek help for a specific issue with Walmart? lol
support@sondors.com is the e-mail you want to reach out, or use the faster live chat option on the website as @Reddy Kilowatt mentioned. 

But if you want shoot a message to me with your order confirmation and I'll have a deeper look why things are delayed. But I wouldn't make big hopes for a fast shipment as it looks like that most Europe customers shipments are delayed due to various not specified reasons. 

Please be patient, the fun on the bike will pay off the long wait;)