This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads

Here is my aluminum water bottle holder that I got at Walmart for $5.99. I used 2 zip ties to hold it on and haven't had any problems so far.

1512608772251152422465.jpg

• Like 1

This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads

Nice work.  Maybe throw some adhesive closed cell foam behind it to protect the paint from the inevitable metal-on-paint vibration.  A single strip of thick rubber electrical tape (Mastik) would work too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brandnew
      I purchased four Sondors and love all four but I love my wife more and she believes we have two too many Sondors so I listed two on the Atlanta, GA Craigslist. I purchased two Fold X, one Sondors X 7 with suspension & LCD and a Thin 7 with the LCD-suspension & the battery upgrade. The Sondors X and the Sondors Thin both are too tall for my wife and almost too tall for me. The Sondors Fold turns out to be the best fit for us for the type of riding we do. I discounted the Thin a little more because I would rather let it go rather than the Sondors X. I am trying to sell the Thin 7 at my cost minus the shipping and LCD Screen cost and the Sondors X at my cost minus the shipping. If we would have been able to ride the Sondors before purchasing we would had discovered the two were too tall and would have only purchased the Folds. If I do not sell the Sondors X I plan to strip the drive system and install it on one of my recumbents. If you live anywhere near Lagrange, Georgia and are interested in a Sondors bike but would like to ride one before purchasing any Sondors bikes contact me and I will try to arrange a test ride even if you are not interested in purchasing mine.  I do not have any other experience with electric bikes other than the four I own but I cannot imagine any others being much better than these except more size options. 

• By Tim S.
      I bought a set of black plastic fenders from Wish.com for $3.40 plus $3.00 shipping. I think they look good but a little flimsy but hey for $6.40 you can't go wrong!

• By Tim S.
      Hi I'm Tim from flat and windy Kansas. I have a Thin I bought last week that was used but only ridden a couple times as the lady that bought it got afraid of it when the motor kicked in so she traded it back to our local bike shop. I got it for $850 that included a Sondors LCD upgrade. It still had protective plastic on the LCD screen and factory boxes with it. Her loss my gain. I'm ordering from Electro Bike World this weekend a LT48v 14Ah battery, 25 amp KT controller and a KT-LCD3. I'll post how it performs before and after. I also hook up my Burley trailer to it and my little Rat Terrier dog named Skippy rides in the trailer with me.

• By Tim S.
      Does anyone know where I can get a front suspension forks for my Sondors Thin? I've looked on eBay but all I can find is for Fats and Mountain bikes. Thanks,Tim from Kansas.
    • By Tim S.
      Has anyone tried to upgrade the thin bikes motor from the stock 350 to a more powerful one. I would like a plug and play one if possible. I'm ordering from Electro Bike World this weekend a LT48v 14Ah battery, 25amp KT controller and a KT-LCD3 as my bike fell over last week and cracked my screen and now doesn't work. Thanks Tim from Kansas.
  • Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.