Jump to content
Skinsaphrenics

October 22 deliveries

Recommended Posts

Has anyone received any notices yet?  I am part of the group that was promised delivery updates on Oct 22 but have not received any updates on the two FOLD 7 X ordered on Aug 18.  The anticipation is killing me!! 

Edit:

Just had a chat with Ana from SONDORS online support.  I really appreciated the prompt response from Ana.  She said that my sondors have already been delivered and should be shipping out tomorrow.  I'll provide updates...

 

 

IMG_3976.jpg

Edited by Skinsaphrenics
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Skinsaphrenics said:

Has anyone received any notices yet?  I am part of the group that was promised delivery updates on Oct 22 but have not received any updates on the two FOLD 7 X ordered on Aug 18.  The anticipation is killing me!! 

Edit:

Just had a chat with Ana from SONDORS online support.  I really appreciated the prompt response from Ana.  She said that my sondors have already been delivered and should be shipping out tomorrow.  I'll provide updates...

 

 

IMG_3976.jpg

Oooooh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My two boxes for Fold X 7 arrived today.  Will open them shortly for the assembly.  Glad it was only one month behind what was anticipated vs. November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't received any word about my order since the one from 10/11, so I did a chat with support today.  They also said my Fold X was in their warehouse and they should be shipping it out within 3-5 days.  The LCD was going to be included in the same box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got jerked around again.  On Tuesday, they tell me I'll have it in 3-5 days.  I haven't gotten a tracking number so I did another chat with them this morning.  The person today said mine wasn't coming until the week of December 1st.  The person on Tuesday didn't check the delivery date for my order and just fed me a bunch of BS.  This is from an August order.  I asked for it to be canceled and my money refunded.  Then, he tells me they have black/red Fold X 7s in stock and could ship it out today.  It was my second favorite color combo, so I agreed.  If I don't get a tracking number by next week, I'll cancel for sure.  Uggggh. 

If back in August, they said I wasn't going to get my order until December, I'd be okay with it.  But to tell me I'd get it in September, then October, and then December, that's just ridiculous.  Are they really that disorganized?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tminator said:

If back in August, they said I wasn't going to get my order until December, I'd be okay with it.  But to tell me I'd get it in September, then October, and then December, that's just ridiculous.  Are they really that disorganized?

 

Hang in there.  I agree their fulfillment practice needs to improve.  They also need to learn to promise less but deliver more.  Having said that, my black/red Fold X 7 mid-August order was delivered this week.  The bike appears to be in good quality for the price.  I have not been around for test ride, but I expect it to ride well.  Hope your experience will come out better at the end.

Edited by Shocker
Added details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've been jerked around too.  Every day since Monday Oct 23, I was promised that my bikes would be shipped out the next day and I should be receiving tracking numbers "tonight".  Its Friday and so far nothing!   Chatted with them a few min ago and now they are saying definitely in the next 5-10 days.  WTF!!!  They blame it on their logistics people and for UPS only picking up 100 bikes each day.  At that rate I'll be lucky if I get them by Xmas.  Can't believe I've been suckered into this SONDORS train wreck of lies!!  Such BS!

Edited by Skinsaphrenics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Skinsaphrenics said:

So I've been jerked around too.  Every day since Monday Oct 23, I was promised that my bikes would be shipped out the next day and I should be receiving tracking numbers "tonight".  Its Friday and so far nothing!   Chatted with them a few min ago and now they are saying definitely in the next 5-10 days.  WTF!!!  They blame it on their logistics people and for UPS only picking up 100 bikes each day.  At that rate I'll be lucky if I get them by Xmas.  Can't believe I've been suckered into this SONDORS train wreck of lies!!  Such BS!

What color did you order originally?  I ordered white/blue and was told it's the most popular color.  So much for pre-ordering.  They probably only order so many of each color and send it out if they have a pre-order for them.  They currently have black/red in stock, which means they didn't get many orders for that color.  The website lists 51 Fold X and 40 Fold X 7 speeds in black/red in stock, if you can believe it.  Since I had my order changed to black/red, I might actually get it this year.  I'm not too confident since I haven't been sent an email confirmation yet and my old order for the white/blue has been cancelled.  I will cancel at the end of next week if I don't get a tracking number.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tminator said:

What color did you order originally?

 

Black/red is my original selection.  I guess it is just the luck of the draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skinsaphrenics said:

I ordered one black/red and one white/blue

Did you order a Fold X black/red?  They should have shipped that one since they have many in stock.  

Edited by Tminator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  I changed my order to a Fold X 7 in black/red last Friday since they said that they had it in stock.  Today, I got a UPS tracking number!  Wooo hooo!  Paul at Sondors was telling the truth and I'm finally getting a bike.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Halloween!!!!  Well, I didn't get tricked today. Instead I got my treat. The UPS truck came right on time today and delivered my RED FOLD X7 with the LCD.  Just finished assembly thanks, to Bruce's assembly instructions. Of course it took me longer than expected, due to putting the bars on incorrectly because the wires ended up on the right side of bike instead of left side. This added quite a bit of time because I had to start at the beginning again. I ARE AN ENJUNEER TOO!!!  But as you can tell I am a typical man that doesn't read the directions until I get in trouble. Anyway the bike came with all the parts and no defects so far. I powered up and all seems to be working properly.  I did not test ride yet because it is raining here in Michigan.  I am 77 years young and not as rugged as I use to be! Will do so when the weather clears up. Hopefully tomorrow. I did manage to misplace one tiny part. the clip that secures the reflector on the wheel spoke. It's in the basement somewhere. Maybe one of mt cats will bring it to me. They seem to like little plastic parts. The bike looks awesome as you know. Even my wife said so. Believe me that is a good thing!! I also own an Original Thin and a Surface 604 Rook which are also awesome. My oldest son will get the Thin.  Hope all you people who are waiting get your bikes soon.  Will report back on the test ride when it happens.

Edited by Dominick Tomasi
comedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dominick Tomasi said:

Happy Halloween!!!!  Well, I didn't get tricked today. Instead I got my treat. The UPS truck came right on time today and delivered my RED FOLD X7 with the LCD.  Just finished assembly thanks, to Bruce's assembly instructions. Of course it took me longer than expected, due to putting the bars on incorrectly because the wires ended up on the right side of bike instead of left side. This added quite a bit of time because I had to start at the beginning again. I ARE AN ENJUNEER TOO!!!  But as you can tell I am a typical man that doesn't read the directions until I get in trouble. Anyway the bike came with all the parts and no defects so far. I powered up and all seems to be working properly.  I did not test ride yet because it is raining here in Michigan.  I am 77 years young and not as rugged as I use to be! Will do so when the weather clears up. Hopefully tomorrow. I did manage to misplace one tiny part. the clip that secures the reflector on the wheel spoke. It's in the basement somewhere. Maybe one of mt cats will bring it to me. They seem to like little plastic parts. The bike looks awesome as you know. Even my wife said so. Believe me that is a good thing!! I also own an Original Thin and a Surface 604 Rook which are also awesome. My oldest son will get the Thin.  Hope all you people who are waiting get your bikes soon.  Will report back on the test ride when it happens.

Congratulations!  UPS is estimating delivery on Thursday for me.  I'm going to enjoy putting it together and doing any tuning it needs.  I've got an 800 lumen headlight ready so I can test ride it that evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered one black and one white Fold X 7 early August, got UPS shipment notice October 20, and were delivered to East coast October 26.  Per Andi's must read "regarding delivery of your new Sondors", the UPS tracking showed the bikes in California until the day of delivery..  I went on an 18 mile ride over the weekend with my wife.  We are pushing 60 and she said it was the best bicycle ride of her life.  To everyone waiting for your bicycles please be patient.  Sondors will deliver and it will definitely be worth the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You — Please update your info
Concerning order #7124A: I am asking for the 6th time "When will my order be shipped?" I have been told the previous 4 times that my order would be shipped out "tomorrow". The 5th Time I was promised a personal email response for an update. So far I have gotten NOTHING!!! No email from neither SONDORS or UPS. No tracking information. No updates. NOTHING AT ALL.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
Chat started
Red joined the chat
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Hi, welcome to SONDORS! Happy to look into this for you!
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
Why are you not sending my orders?

Why are you shipping the same bike as the ones I ordered to people who ordered their bike a week ago and not send my bikes that I ordered two months ago?

Four times your online support have promised that my order will be shipped “tomorrow” or “Tonight”.

Three times I was promised tracking info within 24 hours.

Twice. I was promised my Online support that they would personally email me with updates.

I was even told on Oct 25 that my order have been moved ahead of the list to be shipped right away.

So far I ha e received NOTHING from neither SONDORS nor UPS. I have received nothing at all. No updates. No tracking information. My account still reads unfulfilled.

Why?
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Checking on it now.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
Please hold on.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
I can see 2 SONDORS Fold X.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
Black/Red will ship tomorrow, White/ Blue will ship the week of Nov 13th.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
YOU, Red, promised me a personal email with updates but all I got was an email with our chat conversation.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Yes, and I was able to get an update from our Logistics team. Didn't you get any email from them?
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
The black/red tomorrow promised was made 4 times already!!!!!!
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
4 TIMES!!!!
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Yes. I understand your frustration. And I already made sure that it will be shipped out tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
what assurance do I have that this is not another LIE!!!???!!
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
I contacted the person-in-charge from our Logistics team to take care of this specific item, and in fact, that person is out by now to just take care of your order.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
Ana and John, Made the exact promised to me last week and again on monday!!
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
they both assured me that there is someone personally handling my orders but so far still NOTHING!!!
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Yes. There is. And I already contacted that person to make a follow-up.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
Many Many people who placed their orders well after me with some almost two months after me for the exact same bikes have already gotten theirs and I am still waiting
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
I understand that, and I understand it is unfair that you haven't gotten yours, while others got it already. That is why I am setting it to high priority now.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
please rank. "first in cue", "top of the list", and now "high priority" for me as I am very confused now
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
none have yield any results
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
There is nothing to worry as we are working hand in hand with our logistics team in regards to your order.
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
I am beyond worry and well past boiling frustration right now
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
I totally understand that. And we apologize for the very long wait.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
Please be patient as we are also doing a follow-up with our logistics team about your order.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
In fact, again, I am doing a follow-up just to make sure that it will be taken care of.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
Is there anything else I can do for you today?
 
 
 
 
You — Please update your info
Just send me my orders
 
 
 
avatar_simple_visitor.png
avatar_simple_agent.png
Red
Yes. We will.
 
 
 
avatar_simple_agent.png
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Thanks for being the best part of SONDORS!
Have a good one! ??
 
 
 
Red left the chat
Rate This Chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took a brief test ride around the development today. BRRRRR it's cold. Everything works OK.  Fun fun fun! Looking at rear racks and fenders. Already have a new stem and BMX type bar and a cloud 9 seat. Will start mods soon.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skinsaphrenics, I see you have an "A" at the end of your order number and I did not.  Did you make a change to your initial order?  Back in 2001, I added heated seats to my PT Cruiser factory order and it delayed my order as if the date of change was the new "initial" order date.  I was also bummed when people who ordered after me were getting their cars before me.  Once you get your bikes, you will be very pleased with their performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an email from UPS that my delivery will be delayed until tomorrow.  No big deal since I've already waited for two and a half months.  They also have tracking information now, with the last entry for a departure scan in LA at 2:13am this morning.  If I order another bike from Sondors, I will just assume that it will take 3 months, regardless of what the website or support tells me.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timing and bike type must be everything. I ordered my Fold X in black/red, my preferred color, earlier this week and had a UPS shipping notice within 24 hours. I believe the number was around 40 in stock at that time. Bike should be here in a couple of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.