Bike rack for Sondors Fold

Thanks Reddy! Yes, I had my first long ride yesterday and I had a blast! Didn't really use the throttle because I wanted to get an exercise out of my ride but felt the difference with the assist levels just to try them. My husband on the the other hand, loves the throttle :-) I really want to add accessories to make it a nicer commuter bike and I guess, I'll just have to get the assistance of the bike shop- again :-) Hubby and I are not as mechanically inclined as you folks? Thanks again for the advice regarding the rack! I'll send photos soon.

Sunnie

• Like 1

@Sunnie for a plug-and-play solution you can also use the Ibera Pakrak IB-RA5  - the same rack everyone is using for the Original models.  You can mount it low using the low holes on the frame rather than using the rack bosses on the bottom.  This will give it a better fit, but you can also use the rack bosses.  Its your call and you will see the differences when you have the parts in front of you.  You will need to use the brake spacers that come in the rack package unlike the folks who install without on the Originals.

• 3 years later...