Nuts for Front Tire

So I'm pretty sure I didn't get any nuts to attach the front tire to the fork. At first I thought those little bit of metal on the spiral cylinder were for that but I couldn't remove them to save the life of me, and I noticed that the video looked like those stayed and some other capped nuts were attached from the outside.

Where did you get you nuts for your front tire?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shocker
      Our Fold X has arrived, and I was able to assemble it myself tonight.  Not sure if I have enough time to test ride it before my flight tomorrow, but I was able to test it using the throttle with the rear wheel propped off the ground.  Meanwhile, I am not able to find any tire pressure info with my search in this forum.  The side wall says 20 PSI.
    • By bobbydude
      New batch of SOndors April 2017
      Hey everyone. I'm a pro surfer from southern california, and am ready to get a fat tire condors bike for a few surf spots that have a long commute via trail. 
      Although Sondors is sold out of the bike I want, it says they will be available for pre-order in April of 2017, which it now is. Does anyone know anything more about when and if they will be newer models or the same?

I also am wondering if I should get an aluminum frame or steel? My bike will be ridden on the beach so it will be in salty beach air and want to avoid rust but don't want to lose strength in the frame.
    • By LocalGuyTX
      Tougher Tires/Tubes for Thin?
      Anybody upgrade tires and/or tubes on the Thin model? Used Goop? 
      Original tires are wearing very slowly, which is nice. ?
      Thanks for any related info. 
    • By Andi
      FRONT TIRE:
      Remove tire, find puncture, Glue patch and repair inner tube. Remount tire All in less than 10 minutes and cost about a dollar. REMO Patch kit -Amazon at $3.99 Many repairs
      BACK TIRE REMOVAL:

• By Dan
      Hello, 
      I've been wanting to convert my E-Bike using the Thin Slim Tires, is there a set of wheels currently out that will work with the fat Tire frame, and allow me to use the more narrow wheels? 
      Thanks for your help!
      Dan 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.