This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads
Skinsaphrenics

Front and rear racks and fenders for FOLD X

9 minutes ago, DanS said:

I bought the Chrome Stubbies through Amazon at about $35.  (USA)  I wasn't interested in larger fenders, but not sure what they will do in the rain.

They look great on my black and red Fold, but will require more hardware to install them.  Just a few nuts and bolts were included.  I hope to match the setup biknut used on his red Fold.  Probably the bike shop, especially for the rear support wire.

Can anyone identify the stem used with the BMX handlebars?  Including specs.

ok. I like the stubbys too. Can you tell us if they do the work when you have tried them well ?? its my only doubt.  Nobody has yet  installed the banana or unimoke options.. 

This AD helps to cover the costs to run this forum: Login/register to see less ads
2 hours ago, ale said:

yes. i have estimated the cost of the unimoke fenders to my place, (Spain) = 105 eu ship included. I'll study the stubby option..it's not clear at the unimoke web if their fenders include the hardware to attach them to the bike. I have also to find the stubby fenders from an european seller. Electra doesn`t ship to europe (and would be expensive I guess..). I will post my final solution. Thanks for the info and idea.

Unimoke update: Now the website say, that the Kit includes mounting Hardware.  https://urbandrivestyle.com/collections/accessories/products/unimoke-fenders

Rob88,

Where did you get your backrack that attaches to your seat? I figured probably good for no more than 30 pounds or so? But that should be ok for normal errands. 

On 29/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, Stefan Hupe said:

So, my Fold is ready for fun now. Since Monday i have attached Light (B&M, 36 V in front and 6 V back), Power direct from the battery.

Fenders https://urbandrivestyle.com/collections/accessories/products/unimoke-fenders

Rear rack from Ibera

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7275.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

Hello. I bought also the unimoke's. Could you show the front  attchment of the rear fender ? is it attached  to the rear rack or to the frame ?

thanks

On 15.12.2017 at 10:32 PM, ale said:

Hello. I bought also the unimoke's. Could you show the front  attchment of the rear fender ? is it attached  to the rear rack or to the frame ?

thanks

solved. i managed myself. It seems to be quite well attached. unimoke's installed. The front attachment it's mine.I don't want to install a rear rack and  they don't send appropiate mounting hardware for this attachment in particular.. in my opinion..They are created for another bike with similar wheels. some night photos of the final result.  this option fits very well for our folds..but they cost 100 euros. 

edit: i meant the front attachment of the rear fender...it's mine. the rest came with fenedrs and are useful.

IMG_20171218_085830.jpg

IMG_20171218_085822.jpg

IMG_20171218_085815.jpg

IMG_20171218_085802.jpg

IMG_20171218_085753.jpg

IMG_20171218_085740.jpg

IMG_20171218_085727.jpg

IMG_20171218_085717.jpg

IMG_20171218_085008.jpg

IMG_20171218_085003.jpg