Martin Kurth

Sondors X to Wolfenbüttel, Germany

Sondors X to Wolfenbüttel, Germany

I just ordered the Sonders X Europe Version in Charcoal Black with Suspension two days ago.

It goes to the town where 'Jägermeister' is produced. Cheers.

First planned upgrade will be hydraulic brakes.

Hi Martin,

i'm from Stuttgart but work in Braunschweig these days. I recently ordered a "Fold" that should be shipped within the next days. I also ordered a set of hydraulic brakes from Luna Cycle. Tell me if you wanna ride together end of September. Greetings, Wolfram

Deliveries to Europe are relatively recent and at a smaller scale than the U.S. deliveries.   My daughter lives just outside of Brussels.   She and my son-in-law both have matching Original X models.  They report the same thing.

Du bist einer der glücklichen Sondors Besitzer. Ich aber auch. Seit letzten November hab ich meins und jetzt hab ich noch eins für meine Frau. Wir genießen die Pfalz und freuen uns einfach!

machinetranslation to english:
You are one of the happy Sondors owners. Me too. Since last November I have mine and now I have one more for my wife. We enjoy the Palatinate and just look forward!