Jim Martin

Brand new Sondor suspension front fork a fatty

Brand new Sondor suspension front fork a fatty

I have a brand new in the box Sondors front suspension fork for sale, it's for the 4.9 tire fat tire bikes. Yellow in color, message me if interested in buying it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marco
      Hi, looking for steel forks please.  Ideally silver or black 
    • By Tim S.
      Does anyone know where I can get a front suspension forks for my Sondors Thin? I've looked on eBay but all I can find is for Fats and Mountain bikes. Thanks,Tim from Kansas.
    • By alienmeatsack
      Like some of you, I upgraded to the forks with shock absorption built in to help smooth my ride. However, I feel like the stock/factory load is not designed for the average size and weight rider or for any kind of more aggressive riding. It seems to be tuned to ride like a smoothly and not so much for trails and such.
      I routinely see use of way more then half of the exposed shocks travel length even on casual rides, which tells me it's not loaded/adjusted correctly for me and my style.
      So, is there a means to adjust these and if so can it be done safely? That is the question I've asked myself.
      Here is what I've discovered so far.
      The caps covering the wells into the forks on top are labeled EASING which led me to a off-brand Chinese manufacturer. No useful info beyond that. I couldn't even find a fork that looked like ours.
      So I then inspected the bottom and inside of the fork wells to see what I could see. I found the end of a threaded bolt on the very bottom, not of any use that I could tell. But it does tell me something somewhere is adjusted or adjustable. Looking inside the forks, you can clearly see a nut down deep inside that may very well be adjustable.
      I love to tinker, but things go wrong when I do, so I am kind of afraid to do so without having a backup fork just in case.
      Has anyone actually tried adjusting the nut down deep in the fork wells, or know anything about adjusting these? My next choice is to replace them with something I know I can adjust, defeating the purpose of the upgrade in the first place.
      Thoughts, comments, input, all welcomed.

• Popular Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.