Fenders/Mud Guards

I am a new Sondors Fat Tire owner and I have been reading the forums and searching online for fenders. No luck, every online vendor is "Sold Out" "No Longer Available" or "Out of Stock". With some deeper digging I discovered Portland Design Works and their "Dave's Mud Shovels". Just what I was looking for, light weight, sturdy, easy to install, look great and cover the 4.9" tires. You can reach them at: https://ridepdw.com/  or  503-234-7257 

They are great folks, quick (arrived in 3 days) and very reasonable, $20 for the front and $28 for the rear. I would highly recommend you consider, easy on and off if you don't want to leave them on, no tools required.

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ny2honolulu
      Aloha,
      Just wanted to introduce myself...I’m awaiting my new bike this September 2019.
      I would like to ask two things right now before my bike arrives.
      1. Are there different fenders available that may be nicer than the fenders on website.
      2.I want to get a good lockup device as I expect to bring it to the beach often.
      Mahalo!
    • By Ossian Vogel
      Hello everyone!
      We just came across this amazing forum because we got a lot of orders and enquiries for our UNIMOKE fenders that happen to fit the Sondors Fold quite nicely.
      So we would be interested to intensify the connection, as many UNIMOKE owners have Folds as a secondary e-bike for theirs kids... 
      Would it be helpful if we could offer a more Sondors adapted mounting kit?
      Very best,
      Ossian
      Urban Drivestyle, Berlin

• By Tim S.
      I bought a set of black plastic fenders from Wish.com for $3.40 plus $3.00 shipping. I think they look good but a little flimsy but hey for $6.40 you can't go wrong!

• By Andre Storm
      Companion seat for Sondors Thin
      Hey Sondors Community,

I am thinking of purchasing a companion seat for my wife for some occansional errands and rides. I know the speed will be decreased, but speed is not the biggest issue as many of the errands I would like to do with it are within 2 miles. Are there any seats (preferably on Amazon Prime) that would fit the thin?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.