Mst826

Introduction

Introduction

Hello Sondors Community, 

My name is Mitch and I just purchased my first Sondors Thin in Oklahoma City before I move to Dallas for graduate school. I bought it off a very nice old woman who had only put 1.1 miles on it. Great snag. I really have no idea what I'm doing but have put 7 or 8 miles on it today and absolutely love it! If anyone has any tips or advice on improving the bike I would greatly appreciate it. 

Look forward to hearing from fellow Sondors owners!

-Mitch

Sondors Bike.jpg

Edited by Mst826
Misspelling
  • Like 1

Hello  @Mst826 and LSMFT to you,  welcome to the Sondors Owners Forum and enjoy the Wonderful World of Sonbors unofficial user/owner supported, HIVE, and, Ohhhhh...don't forget Andi, the Captain of the Sondors Racing Team. 

Best way to find out about members Thin's  additions and modifications, is by searching and reviewing existing posts using the search function. In the mean time maybe some of those responsible for those up-grades will log in and post up!

image.jpeg.cffd101aa476967990d6e3d4d3528258.jpeg 

Edited by Tabletteer
  • Like 1