bangddock

Brand new; still in the delivery room!

I ordered a black thin a few minutes ago.  I'm an older guy that used to bicycle a lot.  I live in Central Florida and on a barrier island off the West Coast of Florida.  I should be able to ride my ebike most days.  I'd love to hear your opinions as to what upgrades (specifics as to manufactures and how to purchase), i.e. baskets, lights, LCD etc.  Thanks for the insight!

• Like 2

Congrats

LCD (but wait until you get the bike) and extended battery. 

Everything is mostly a wait until the bikes are shipping. Like apple products storm keeps us in the dark. Just have patience you'll be loving your new ride and upgrading as well.

image.jpg

Edited by robert
Mine a couple weeks back.
  • Like 3

Wecome Bangddock,

I've ordered a thin bike as well, and I'm excited about this bike. I presently have the first wave fat bike , and I'm real  liking this bike, especially after the LCD display addition. The display is the best upgrade one can give to an ebike. The display lends to increased performance, ease of use, range, and ride statics.

• Like 3

I ordered the LCD as well, so to have the LCD display when the bike arrives. I want to control the PAS, and the added speed performance the LCD will bring. The LCD is worth the added expense, and is worth having for the first ride. Why wait!

53 minutes ago, bangddock said:

I ordered the Sondors LCD; this waiting isn't easy.  I've got myself fooled that buying things will speed up the arrival!

The LCD order will not expedite the bike order if that what you were assuming. The LCD order will probably not be delivered in the time frame the email describes, so be patient. This company is notorious for exaggerated claims, but they do deliver. You should receive a email when the package begins transit. Be patient.

1 hour ago, bangddock said:

I ordered the Sondors LCD; this waiting isn't easy.  I've got myself fooled that buying things will speed up the arrival!

One added note bangddock,

My first Sonders LCD delivery was delayed by about a month from the original promised date. Sondors did notify by email on the causes of delays, such as manufacturing, and then a shipment delay from China due to a Typhoon.

Hi, I'm new on here! I live in Washington DC and have just ordered the new Sondors Thin bike - i figure its going to be an awesome bike for scooting around Washigton DC and the trails we have here!  I'm not going to do any upgrading until the bike arrives (according to the website it ships in July).  Can't wait to get going - have been looking at these bikes and others for the last few years but this was the best value and has the best reviews!  Excited!!  The LCD sounds like it allows you to go beyond the 20 miles with pedal assist but i figure i should get the bike before I order accessories!  Love seeing all the photos of others - hope whoever gets the THIN first posts quick so we all know!!

• Like 1

Okay ... now, I hope I did the right thing:
At first, I wanted the Thin, but after seeing all the room in the triangle and the upgrades already available with the Storm (is that what we're still calling it?), I ordered that, instead.  I also ordered the 20amp controller and LCD package from Lunacycle.  I am looking forward to reading about Thin upgrades, because if this goes as planned, I will order one of them for my 4'11" wife.

MAN!  I'm already SO excited and I JUST ordered the Black/Black with Forks and Upgraded Battery ON FRIDAY.  I'm like a 69-year-old-kid-in-a-candy-store!!

On 5/15/2016 at 7:55 AM, DKspokane said:

MAN!  I'm already SO excited and I JUST ordered the Black/Black with Forks and Upgraded Battery ON FRIDAY.  I'm like a 69-year-old-kid-in-a-candy-store!!

I just ordered two fats for my wife and myself, both Yellow/Orange with upgraded batteries, suspension, and LCD.  I'm also very excited for their arrival.  Cannot wait!  Ok, I guess I'm going to Have to, but darn.

• Like 1

I read on FAcebook that the White Thins have started shipping this week along with the LCD's (separately shipping). 

I ordered on April 8th so hoping mine is one of the ones that must be shipping now because those who ordered in May are being told July

Fingers crossed - getting so excited i'm borderline impatient LOL

On 4/2/2016 at 5:49 PM, robert said:

and today

tmp_2797-20160402_113359-1-1831029659.jpg

where did you buy the mud guards (or i think fenders is what they call them here).  I just bought a white thin and would love to get matching mudguards for mine when it comes (bought April 8th..... hoping its coming sometime soon!!)

• Like 1