Sign in to follow this  
kriss

Replacement Brake Pads

Slintered iron pads, I initially switched to for better performance. Superior wet  braking performance and long lasting pads but noisy (grinding sound) and promotes disc wear. I switched from these when I switched to a 203mm rotor front and 180mm rotor rear. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-Metal-Disc-Brake-pads-for-TEKTRO-Aquila-Auriga-Auriga-E-Comp-Auriga-Pro-Draco-HD330/32474832130.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.88qXt2

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy

These are by far my favorite replacment pads because they are soft, offer superior stopping power, wet or dry (you can lock up both wheels they grab so good, especially if you’ve upgraded disc to 203mm front and 180mm rear) and they’re cheap enough to buy a pannier full of them for the price of some other single set pad offerings... because they are soft they do wear faster (though I’ve never worn a set out) but at every brake adjustment, I just replacment them, with a new set and it returns the brake adjustments back to where they were, usually only needing the inner  back plate adjustment and maybe barrel adjustments....For me, cable stretch is no longer a regular issue requiring adjustments, until I replace the cables again. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pair-Bike-Bicycle-Disc-Brake-Resin-Pads-Fr-Shimano-M375-M395-M446-M515-TEKTRO-g-/192263551504?hash=item2cc3ccfa10

image.jpeg.460181aebee7ca43d0f0c2b7c7188c24.jpeg

Reddy