Jeverett

Sondors in Canada?

Does anyone know if others in Ottawa, Canada have Sondors bikes. It would be nice to start a club or gathering here as I'm new to this. I'm just waiting for the snow to go away!:D

Hello, @Jeverett  & welcome to the Sondors Owners Forum. We are so happy you joined and please become an active member and contributor, so the forum members can benifit from your experience, riding in Canada. You can add your location on the members map here on the forum and check for other members near you. 

By contractural agreement, I'm obligated to tell you that this is also known as the "Sondor's Hive", or Swarm if you're a cowboy and we're here to support you. 

Edited by Tabletteer
  • Like 1

I bought the fat bike and didn't realize that it's such a large bike. Measures 72 inches long and high. I had to lower the seat almost to the bottom. I don't have fenders yet (on order) so I can't take it out until all that white muck outside is gone. Can hardly wait. It's nice to hear there are others around here, maybe we will meet soon. This is what mine looks like.electric-bike-sondors-original-4_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.ae62e04a3fa6d49c15da374bec91c904.jpg

• Like 1

Good plan. Something to look forward too after a long winter. This is my ride. I bought it before I knew about Sondors.

Tempted to get a his and hers and sell the easy motion neo - it is between the THIN and fat bike though.

Derek

myride.jpg

That information is only available from Sondors the Company.  www.Sondors.com

But I can suggest that the cost will vary dependent on which of the many ebikes Sondors’ models and options are selected. 

We are the Owners  Forum an independently owned entity here to support other owners and administered by owners. 
FA7A23E0-74C1-4EF0-8B8C-C24323DEFC9C.jpeg.2346c8a9b61b7fbf10ea6fde6a79d74c.jpeg

REDDY