throttle cuts off after 10 mintues

Go to solution Solved by Reddy Kilowatt,

throttle cuts off after 10 mintues

I tested my Sondors bike and 10 minutes in the ride my sondors bike throttle stopped. I'd check battery and power cycle both the battery and throttle switch.  The battery shows charged and throttle switch lights all the way green but no response what else can i check, wires seem fine as well.  Check all connectors,  no response from the pedal assist either.  I tired it again in the morning and it work for about 10 minutes again and then stop working, not sure if it's due to a bad throttle control.  I duno just use the throttle mostly, I wanted to see how long I could just use throttle until the battery dies.  If i leave it alone for a while it just starts to work again the length of time I wait varies i check it every few hours and it works not sure whats going on.

• Solution

How long have you had it? Has it been in the rain or gotten wet? 

Make sure the PAS magnet wheel is aligned, close to the PAS sensor

Remove your battery from its cradle and reinstall it. 

Let us know, sounds like it might have not been correctly seated. Sometimes if they aren't, a road bump will cause the bike to quit.

If it still continues to cut-out, unplug and replug the motor cable under the right chainstay.

If the throttle lights go from all to yellow that indicates a large power drain. Ever smell burning smell from your bike?

https://youtu.be/WboouDazwRs

From your picture I can't see how you can reach the pedals. ))

Edited by Tabletteer